My WRX vs. My Friend's Integra Type R - Turbo - PART 2
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My WRX vs. My Friend's Integra Type R - Turbo - PART 2 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Make story short. First Run: - 45mph roll, second gear. - honked 3 times, then go. - I pulled a ...

My WRX vs. My Friend's Integra Type R - Turbo - PART 2

Make story short.

First Run:
    - 45mph roll, second gear.
    - honked 3 times, then go.
    - I pulled a good car lenght ahead, his second gear didn't want to cooperate. by the time he shifted to 4th, he was inching, catching up FAST.
    - We let off at around 100-110

Second Run:
    - 25mph roll, second gear (big mistake)
    - We didn't honked. Relied on each other, which was pretty good granted.
    - He immediately pull a good half car and continued to move away, the lag from my car is just aweful at 25mph @ second gear.

overall, his car is fast. really fast. i'm happy though that my car held up pretty well. thought he was gonna pull away faster than I thought. top end on that car is amazing. and gears, man their really short. he's shifting to 3rd and i'm only at 5K rpms on 2nd gear.

his mods:
    custom T3/T4 turbo setup
    FULLY built engine
    7-8 psi (really low boost - plans on some huge numbers)
    hondata - 'half-baked' tuned.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sounds like fun
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

it was a blast. can't wait to line up against him at the 1/4 mi strip.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXskeet
    sounds like fun

nice runs.
    what?

nice runs! sounds like a good time
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

thats great that you held him off! what mods do u have on that wrx btw?

i have a VF22 setup along with larger fuel system, catless exhaust, and to top it, i'm only using S-AFC II and LM-1 to tune. The car's half-tuned actually - running really rich right now. haven't had a chance to go tune it. i've been ansi to get the UTEC or some standalone EMS - just don't have the $$ yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GotWRX03
    i have a VF22 setup along with larger fuel system, catless exhaust, and to top it, i'm only using S-AFC II and LM-1 to tune. The car's half-tuned actually - running really rich right now. haven't had a chance to go tune it. i've been ansi to get the UTEC or some standalone EMS - just don't have the $$ yet.
    sounds about right if you ask me....stock type R does around 97mph traps give or take a few.....with a fully built engine and turbo @ low boost....hes doing around 105ish I'd say....and since yer running a vf22 not fully tuned.....you could be running in the ballpark of 105ish too.....

great runs nevertheless! did u capture it on tape?

thanks!

unfortunately no. i have a wheel for a passenger and two rubbers sitting in the back and another 2 rubber sitting in the trunk

-- we just got done installing RS-2s on the stock wheels, and swap tires on other two sets of wheels. three sets of wheels all in all

Quote Originally Posted by steven88
    great runs nevertheless! did u capture it on tape?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.