Make story short.
- 45mph roll, second gear.
- honked 3 times, then go.
- I pulled a good car lenght ahead, his second gear didn't want to cooperate. by the time he shifted to 4th, he was inching, catching up FAST.
- We let off at around 100-110
- 25mph roll, second gear (big mistake)
- We didn't honked. Relied on each other, which was pretty good granted.
- He immediately pull a good half car and continued to move away, the lag from my car is just aweful at 25mph @ second gear.
overall, his car is fast. really fast. i'm happy though that my car held up pretty well. thought he was gonna pull away faster than I thought. top end on that car is amazing. and gears, man their really short. he's shifting to 3rd and i'm only at 5K rpms on 2nd gear.
custom T3/T4 turbo setup
FULLY built engine
7-8 psi (really low boost - plans on some huge numbers)
hondata - 'half-baked' tuned.