JDM V8 Vs. SRT-4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on JDM V8 Vs. SRT-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by McBain KTR's dyno is quite the heartbreaker. Stock WRXs get about 140-145 there. Their dyno page ( ...

Quote Originally Posted by McBain
    KTR's dyno is quite the heartbreaker. Stock WRXs get about 140-145 there. Their dyno page (http://www.ktrperformance.com/servic...graph_main.htm) has lots of graphs from exotics that they work on, and I love bench racing my car (264.4whp) against them. I have 9 more hp to go before I surpass the Testarossa!

Your car must kick ass with the high revs and RA gears. I'm getting some put in next week, and next month KTR is tuning my car for an 18G. 360 Stradale graph, watch out! 550 Maranello? My graph'll whoop you in a year!
    Hell yeah it is, but that is ok. I am retuning sat at 3 pm with frans, for a little more timing, more aggressive with 'better' gas and possibly one of the helper springs I picked up the other day. I wud really like to hit 300 whp on their dyno, but I already know anything mor than what I am at is already quite a but. I think stock Srt-4 put down abt 220 at KTR, that is impressive, abt ~ as a STI. I think the Stradale is jut over 300, 306 or so, that maybe be attainable for me on 93, we'll find out this Sat!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's the AVCS that's gonna kick an SRT-4's A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!
    Have a Greddy Evo 2 cat-back Exhaust system, willing to trade for: Greddy Ti, Apex'I N1, or Apex;I GT cat-backs. California only! PM if interested!

You sure the SRT-4 is really stock? You told him you were... and you clearly arent :P. Who's to say he wasn't pulling your leg too?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar
    You sure the SRT-4 is really stock? You told him you were... and you clearly arent :P. Who's to say he wasn't pulling your leg too?
    Tru, I told him afterwards that I had an sti engine, bc of his look of disbelief when i pulled on him so bad with 3 people, but tru. Can you hear the bov in those stock? maybe a silencer delete mod or something?

The JDM 2.0 is truly the knig of 4 cylinders in my opinion. I have the Ver7 withe non dccd 6 speed tranny. The power is breath taking and definatley turns heads when you get on it. Next week i'll be taking a trip to gruppe-s for a tune with my FPgreen and should put at least 350 to the wheels on cali gas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12