Ferrari F-50
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ferrari F-50 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I'm driving on 14th street in Manhattan and what pulls up next to me? An F-50. So I turned ...

Ferrari F-50

So I'm driving on 14th street in Manhattan and what pulls up next to me? An F-50. So I turned into the car and nailed the pedal, cracking it in half. Best kill in a while.

Ok, I'm kidding about the hitting it part. Nice car. No idea how it made it over the bumps.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Real slowly. I make it through with my s-techs. I drive like an old lady in the city.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

I got womped on by a Murcielago. Makes me wanna buy an FQ400.
    Have a Greddy Evo 2 cat-back Exhaust system, willing to trade for: Greddy Ti, Apex'I N1, or Apex;I GT cat-backs. California only! PM if interested!

speaking of manhatten, i've seen:
    bugeye WRX - silver, black rims, 5 spd, tinted windows. parked 39 St between 5 & 6 ave
    another bugeye WRX - driving on 38 st. white, BOV, exhaust work.
    black STi - driving on 6th ave. very nice.

all of these were seen a while ago
    was it anyone here?

Banned
    Ha!

I just saw a Porsche Carrera GT over the weekend in my STi... I almost did a u-turn to try out my new COBB stage 2
    Patrick
    2004 Java Black STi
    COBB Stage II
    Invidia G200 Exhaust
    Helix Catted downpipe
    K+N Typhoon Intake
    Tanabe GF210 Springs

J-H
    Quote Originally Posted by Padge
    I just saw a Porsche Carrera GT over the weekend in my STi... I almost did a u-turn to try out my new COBB stage 2

Oh man....STI COBB 2 is very nice ......I guess you are like me...whatever fast car comes my way I am up for a run...

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Quote Originally Posted by Padge

you guys got a hard enough time with neons. how you gonna take a carrera with 605hp. lol. totally busting your chops. i was impressed with the stage ii improvements cobb has done. run your car yet with stage ii?
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    you guys got a hard enough time with neons. how you gonna take a carrera with 605hp. lol. totally busting your chops. i was impressed with the stage ii improvements cobb has done. run your car yet with stage ii?
    Half the fun of running a really high HP car is just to see the thing in action. I'd rev at every exotic i saw, just to see it move
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Half the fun of running a really high HP car is just to see the thing in action. I'd rev at every exotic i saw, just to see it move

yeah, who doesn't. nice avatar, you keep up with the series?
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.