Can a Stage 2 WRX pull a stock EVO - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Can a Stage 2 WRX pull a stock EVO within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; EVOS are under-rated. Although 240 is on the high side IMHO, AWD dynos are notorious for being more different from ...

EVOS are under-rated. Although 240 is on the high side IMHO, AWD dynos are notorious for being more different from each other than other dynos.
    Last edited by Gloveperson; 08-02-2005 at 11:42 AM.
    04 Silver STi M6

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    U know
    I've just come to the conclusion that a whole lot of cars can whip a wrx's a&&. Who cares though. I mean my wrx is a sweet looking, awd fun to drive machine. If I get handled at an autocross or two, or some punk in a Hemi 300 catches me of guard and smokes me in busy traffic, so what. Sometimes you just need to sit back and enjoy just being able to pay for such a rewarding automobile. It feels good to come home from the zoo with a beautiful women by my side, two gorgeous little girls sleeping in the back seat, on a fine sunny Sunday while driving such a practical little pocket rocket that makes the lady of the house say on occasion, "that's just unreal" refering to the head-snapping blast I just pulled from a stoplight on the way home. My reply..... Oh yep....(with a grin hidden up inside while trying to play like it's no big deal on the outside.)
    Us little boys ey?
    Do I care an Evo will kill me in any race on Earth? Nope.
    I think this is the final answer to almost every post on this forum. Very well written.

Quote Originally Posted by scubee
    All I wanna know is how well I would fair against an EVO. I am Stage 2 Cobb, TBE, and Up-pipe. Just curious......
    My friend has an 04 wrx with up-pipe, dp, catback, mbc,safc II,and intake, and we raced when i was bone stock and i pulled a car on him by 4th gear. I raced a stock Evo when i had a wrx and i got pulled by the Evo with same mods as my friend. I raced again my friend again with a mbc on my Evo and pulled 2 cars on him.
    2005 Electric Blue Mitsubishi Evolution VIII,
    2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
    Helix Catback
    Helix Downpipe
    Ultimate Racing test pipe
    Txs Mbc
    Greddy Type-s bov

www.myspace.com/evil_evo_viii
    www.mitsubishiunited.com
    2004 Subaru Wrx-Sold

your not gonna believe me but i pulled an evo in 4th gear.

Quote Originally Posted by evothis
    your not gonna believe me but i pulled an evo in 4th gear.

Congrats! What mods do u have?
    2005 Electric Blue Mitsubishi Evolution VIII,
    2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
    Helix Catback
    Helix Downpipe
    Ultimate Racing test pipe
    Txs Mbc
    Greddy Type-s bov

www.myspace.com/evil_evo_viii
    www.mitsubishiunited.com
    2004 Subaru Wrx-Sold

I believe you, Im running a TBE with FMIC and pulled 4-5 cars on video on an evo from a 70mph roll.

Quote Originally Posted by igotboost
    I think this is the final answer to almost every post on this forum. Very well written.
    Thanks Fella's. Unfortunately it has taken many years of BSing for me to figure this out.
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!

invidia TBE w/ uppipe, K & N fliter, Turbo xs BOV, Ecutek tuned for 18lbs tapering to 14.5 making 220whp on a dyno dynamics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.