supra encounter last nite
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on supra encounter last nite within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; last nite my friends and i were out..i know this should be in kill stories, but it wasnt really a ...

supra encounter last nite

last nite my friends and i were out..i know this should be in kill stories, but it wasnt really a kill story. My friend matt goes "hey aaron ive never seen you launch this thing yet" so im like okay ill launch from this light. Up pulls this GT stang...its a chick..and a give a teeny rev..so she revs back...long story short i beat her. This gets us excited..cause in cortland not many kids roll around with nice cars. So were driving around later on..and we see this supra with a pretty big FMIC. We are all in awe..cause its not every day you see a 1000 potential supra rollin by. I get next to him and he throws a rev..and so do i. So he motions for me to get in back of him..which i do. We drive probobly about 10 miles to the entrance of 81..a major highway running from syracuse to binghamton. We get side by side, and he starts beeping..which was hard to hear at first case we were goin around 60. He lights em up and starts gettin sideways..already goin 60!!! So i take off too...pulls on me maybe 4 cars in like 2 seconds!! I had 2 kids in my car and what not so it wasnt that insane. We pull off the highway and had a lil chat for 20 mins or so. Turns out hes ONLY runnin 15 psi and around 500 horse or so he says. Was very exciting, and def fired me back up for modding this summer..anyways move this post if you want, but i dont like posting in wrx vs the world cause i feel like a riceboy. and for you safety freaks..the race never got above 80 on the highway, or 50 in town with the GT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You should make your car faster. And you shoulda let the mustang win and said, "hi missy thats a pretty nice car you have" and gotten teh digits
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

yeah fvck the win get the number... and ps ttiwwop of here that is not the dumb supra

One of my friend's has a 600whp supra. He took me for a ride, Fastest car Ive ever been in.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Supra = Japanese muscle car

supra ownz
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    nice kill

Friend's 750 WHP TT Supra + a little alcohol + open roads = one hell of a night
    "You have to be driven
    by what's inside."
    Lance Armstrong

Lucky you didn't wreck it.....

My friend just got a 1989 supra with the japanese 2.5 twin turbo engine in it. its converted to a single turbo that put down 498 to the wheels at 22psi, since that dyno the car now has a bigger turbo (not sure what kind) that can push 30psi with bigger injectors and fuel pump, a full 4 inch exhaust(before it had a full 3 inch) and it also has a 75 shot of NOS that was not used during the 498hp to the wheels run. I haven't gotten a ride in it yet, but i can't wait.
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

My buddy Alex had a 96 Supra I believe. That car was a complete monster! It laid down 700rwhp with a T88H single turbo and supporting mods with a "conservative" tune!!!! He then instaled new cams and fine tuned it and before he got to dyno it, it got stollen! One of the craziest rides I have ever been in. The only other one that tops that is my other buddy's fully streetable mustang that will throw down just under 1000rwhp this year.
    2004 WRB Cobb Stage II WRX
    220whp 210wtq

I can't wait til the new supra comes out because then all the used supra's prices go down
    04 WRX Sedan Aspen White ( http://photobucket.com/albums/y257/Mar48)
    Now: Eibach springs - Espelir JGT 500 - MOMO shift knob - painted sides - painted red subaru badge - foglight covers - 18" Linea Limix's powdercoated black
    Next: .... you'll see

Quote Originally Posted by Mar48
    I can't wait til the new supra comes out because then all the used supra's prices go down
    I doubt it
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I doubt it
    +1
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

Quote Originally Posted by fastwrx135
    +1

+2
    2002 Sedona red pearl WRX -SOLD
    2004 forester XT
    Toms Custom Detailing
    -Owner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.