honda del sol hahahahahaha
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on honda del sol hahahahahaha within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i just got my rex about 2 weeks ago, so i haven't raced anyone yet, and im not real big ...

honda del sol hahahahahaha

i just got my rex about 2 weeks ago, so i haven't raced anyone yet, and im not real big into street racing anyways. but today i couldn't resist.
    Im on my way to school and this red honda del sol gets right up on my tail and pulls next to me at the stoplight.
    He proceeds to roll down his window and asks me if i'm stock, to which i reply "yes". I then ask him if he is boosted or anything, and he says no, but that he's got some "goodies" under the hood that I appearently "aint ready for."
    Then i proceed to ask him if he can reach the clutch pedal because his seat is so far back and reclined......he laughs and tells me Im about to find out.
    So i didn't even launch......at all, just let the clutch out normally while he gets wheelspin, and then punch it in first. By the top of second i am about 5 carlenghts ahead so i shut down. and he does the ricer fly by.

weak story, i know.....and NO i am not proud of this, but it just makes me laugh thinking about how these guys get off thinking they can beat us in their rice.
    02 silver WRX sedan----Sold
    03.5 Mazdaspeed Proteg--DS beast

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

J-H
    It might be a week story, but it is a classic one!!!!!!!!

It just feels good to prowl on the slower cars....

My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

Quote Originally Posted by chris1866
    i just got my rex about 2 weeks ago, so i haven't raced anyone yet, and im not real big into street racing anyways. but today i couldn't resist.
    Im on my way to school and this red honda del sol gets right up on my tail and pulls next to me at the stoplight.
    He proceeds to roll down his window and asks me if i'm stock, to which i reply "yes". I then ask him if he is boosted or anything, and he says no, but that he's got some "goodies" under the hood that I appearently "aint ready for."
    Then i proceed to ask him if he can reach the clutch pedal because his seat is so far back and reclined......he laughs and tells me Im about to find out.
    So i didn't even launch......at all, just let the clutch out normally while he gets wheelspin, and then punch it in first. By the top of second i am about 5 carlenghts ahead so i shut down. and he does the ricer fly by.

weak story, i know.....and NO i am not proud of this, but it just makes me laugh thinking about how these guys get off thinking they can beat us in their rice.
    You will get that alot. When I take the suby out I seem to attract all the civics with alteza lights and SUPER FAST MUFFLERS!!! Way to put the guy in his place
    " I wasn't racing, I was winning"

was it a del sol?? or a DEL SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Nice Just watch out for the turbo one's.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

I Support ClubWRX

Funny story. What a freakin' tool. His "goodies" probably consist of a billet aluminum radiator cap (JDM, of course), hood pins, windshield wiper covers, fart can, and an Ebay intake.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

even the turbo del slows are slow. unless you put in a b16 init then your talking. but the stock motor is crap

I love when people think they have a badass RICER>>>

You know that wing and muffler added like 400 HP....
    Other car's I had:
    93' Camaro Z28, 95' Eclipse GS, 92' Integra GS, 91' MR2 Turbo, 00' Civic SI, 89' CRX SI, 97' Accord EX V6 (Totalled), 97' Wrangler 4x4, 91' Talon TSI AWD (Blown motor), 96' 240sx KA-Turbo, 96' 300ZX TT, 05' WRX, 05' STI (Totalled), 05' STI, and 92' SC400
    Still in the Family: 05' STI (Wife's Car), 92' SC400.

t
    Quote Originally Posted by aznburn210
    was it a del sol?? or a DEL SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
    That was gay.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

Way to put that azzhole in his place. Don't they have like 107 hp stock? Less than 100 hp to the wheels. Im not sure how much I would be flaunting if I was rockin that.

Quote Originally Posted by t
    That was gay.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

Way to put that azzhole in his place. Don't they have like 107 hp stock? Less than 100 hp to the wheels. Im not sure how much I would be flaunting if I was rockin that.

Very rarely will you come across a DelSol with the B16a in it from the factory but, some do have the B16. They sport 160hp and 111lbtq. Anyway still not very fast....
    Other car's I had:
    93' Camaro Z28, 95' Eclipse GS, 92' Integra GS, 91' MR2 Turbo, 00' Civic SI, 89' CRX SI, 97' Accord EX V6 (Totalled), 97' Wrangler 4x4, 91' Talon TSI AWD (Blown motor), 96' 240sx KA-Turbo, 96' 300ZX TT, 05' WRX, 05' STI (Totalled), 05' STI, and 92' SC400
    Still in the Family: 05' STI (Wife's Car), 92' SC400.

still not very fast compared to a wrx.. but its a light car not as light as a crx with a k20 in it. but it has potential. and many peopl call del sol's del slows.

t
    Quote Originally Posted by scubee
    Very rarely will you come across a DelSol with the B16a in it from the factory but, some do have the B16. They sport 160hp and 111lbtq. Anyway still not very fast....
    wow. Tq numbers kinda suck though.

aznburn210: I'm just givin ya a hard time. In general there are only 3 or 4 hondas that are fast without a swap. Therefore I agree with you .

well i used to be a honda owner and my mom still owns a civic and my gf owns a rsx.. so im just sticking up for the non turbo cars haha.

t
    Yeah

My friend is part of PA Del Sol club, and they're all having this get-together.

The fastest one in their group of like 20 del sols, is up to 260 hp.

He has a B16, with a turbo of course, and quite a few other mods.

I think he's done some internals like modified pistons and what not.

His car is very quick, and would definitely beat my stock WRX.

But other than that, the rest of group, even some of them with turbokits, can't touch my wrx. And my WRX is "very stock."

But in the next few weeks i'll be putting on some better rims and tires, beefing up the suspension, and installing a new exhaust... so they'll have an even tougher time keeping up. hahaha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.