A week in Boise

This is a discussion on A week in Boise within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thought I would post a thread for those memebers living in Idaho. Wholly crap, I have never seen so many ...

A week in Boise

Thought I would post a thread for those memebers living in Idaho. Wholly crap, I have never seen so many Subi's in one place. I am downtown near the Capitol on a 70 degree night with the window open and it is boxer singing for miles.

I have not seen any STI's but at least a dozen different rex's just around the downtown area. Not to mention counless Outbacks. Found it interesting folks considering I live in So Cal and don't see this many Subi's in one place.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You just need to go someplace where there is bad weather. I spend a lot of time in northern NM and CO and that is Subaru country. I know someone who lives in Boulder, CO and he described how he chose his new car. He sat on the porch and counted the cars going by. 2 out of 3 were Subarus!!

There's no bad weather in Boise. I've lived here for 11 years and it's only snowed more than an inch 3 or 4 times. It's true that there is a lot of boxer lovin' going on here. We had 11 Imprezas (1 STi, 8 WRX, 1 Saabaru, and 1 RS outback) take a fun run, and we saw probably another 2 or 3 dozen Subies on the drive, mostly Legacys and Outbacks, but still a lot of fun.