02 wagon vs Lightening..... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 02 wagon vs Lightening..... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by rpfride No way. Not yet at least. edit: toyota truck has been the best truck on the ...

Quote Originally Posted by rpfride
    No way. Not yet at least.
    edit: toyota truck has been the best truck on the market for many years. But if youre talking performance. Lightning will smoke it and there lots of aftermarket parts.
    I am aware the lightening is faster.. but hear is why I like the toyota better:

1) interior fit and finish

2) quality of parts

3) reliability

4) back seat

5) 6spd manual trans

6) s/c option, and forged internals = big potential

6) best handling truck ever tested. Out handled a 350Z and mini cooper S on the track.

I could go on. The lightening is faster and has more "raw" power, but the toyota trucks are just so much better in every other way so far, so I see no reason why this truck wont be a better all around vehicle than the lightening.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I am aware the lightening is faster.. but hear is why I like the toyota better:

1) interior fit and finish

2) quality of parts

3) reliability

4) back seat

5) 6spd manual trans

6) s/c option, and forged internals = big potential

6) best handling truck ever tested. Out handled a 350Z and mini cooper S on the track.

I could go on. The lightening is faster and has more "raw" power, but the toyota trucks are just so much better in every other way so far, so I see no reason why this truck wont be a better all around vehicle than the lightening.
    how old are you? we only care about raw power......j.k. You are 100% correct, and i totaly agree. The x-runner is sweet. weighs less to.

Quality over Quantity Gentleman......

i didnt know the toyota has forged internals

thats hot.... screw the factory S/C... I want a Kenne Bell X-Runner!
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

lol just hearing the words kenne bell turn me on...but at the same time i cringe... those s/c's are beastly....
    Mods: ERZ Up/Down pipe, bosal dual tip cat-back, cobb AP stage II

Quote Originally Posted by rpfride
    how old are you? we only care about raw power......j.k. You are 100% correct, and i totaly agree. The x-runner is sweet. weighs less to.
    lol, only 19 y/o
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.