All8up vs lude
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on All8up vs lude within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Itís been a while since I have been able to catch a race, let alone catch any sleep with the ...

All8up vs lude

Itís been a while since I have been able to catch a race, let alone catch any sleep with the 60+ hours that I have been putting into the office. Moving alongÖ
    As you guys know I recently fitted an MRT TMIC along w/ a ported TGV to complete my stage IV car and Iíve been itching to run this car but again, no time.
    Well I was on the way home and I caught a light on RT 28 heading north bound and what do I see next to me? A 5th gen prelude (my old car), the car had a body kit and a few other visual mods and a female piloting the car. I was not in the mood to drop the clutch in efforts to beat a prelude so I await the greenÖWell the light hits green and sure enough her foot was firmly placed on the gas and the car jumps ahead and I proceed by giving chase and by the time I at the top of 1st Iím already passed her. By the time I shifted to 2nd it was all over and it started to get really ugly. Well anyways I continue on my way home and I hear the lude down-shifting and Iím thinking to myself, she swears she is gonna take me on the top end (also may I add Iím not about to lose to a girl under any conditions). I greet her downshift with a downshift of my own and I quickly run up to about 95 mph and her prelude is nothing but a memory of the past.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

all8up, smacking down the b...women in Hondas since 1987.

LOL.

-Jim

Nice! It didn't even take you all of 1st gear with a soft launch to pass her. AWESOME.
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

I actually have never raced a last gen lude. I guess they're not that fast huh? Good kill bro. Was the girlie in the lude a hottie? Sorry...had to ask

~joe

To answer the question on everyone's minds, she was attractive..not attractive to the point where you would drive off the road, but attractive none the less. After I put the a$$ whipping on that poor unassuming car. I felt a sense of guilt since I essentially beat down my old car but that guilt subsided when the following day I put another whipping on a CLK 430 at the same light.

e46 M3 (new toy)

Hehe I like the lude it's a great car nicely built, looks good, luxury
    but It really can't hang with a WRX no matter how hard you try or wish they aren't slow but they are just outclassed by the good ol rexy. I just get outta the way of wrxs that look like they wanna go (no point holding them up )

Hey ALL8UP, I'm waiting patiently... You ready to meet in SR? We can easily race out on 50 west of SR. Hardly any cars out there. I know a couple places we can run from.

I have the same problem. No one ever tries to run with me. I am only interested in 0-80 or so in most situations.

Had a cocky guy in a Audi A6 2.7T screw with me yesterday. His was on my azz and was taunting me. We hit the toll booth and I had to stop and pay. He had the speed pass and was RIGHT on my azz. So I started accelerating a bit in 1st and again RIGHT on me... SOooooo I SMASH the pedal, hit 2nd and its about 15 cars by the time I hit 80. He looked shocked. Prolly used to killing a lot of cars cause the 2.7T is good for 6 flat 0-60 times...

ALL8UP: you want to try and meet this weekend in SR for a friendly race?

PM me!
    03 EB Expedition
    --------------------
    SOLD!!!
    03 Cobra
    1/4 - 12.05
    MPH - 118.06
    465 RWHP
    485 RWTQ

03 Cobra,

rt 50? There are tons of cops on that road, I've been pulled over on it.
    Also the car still does not have the boost cut def. so I'm still pushing only 16.5 psi instead of running 18.

I've been busy lately, the 60 + hours in office usually gets deducted from any free time I may have.
    I'll be free sat morning, call me up and stop by
    e46 M3 (new toy)

ok, I will give you a call.

I still think you can take me with 16.5 psi and AWD.

I dont see many cops out that way.... I'm sure we can find a place. Maybe 606 off 50...
    03 EB Expedition
    --------------------
    SOLD!!!
    03 Cobra
    1/4 - 12.05
    MPH - 118.06
    465 RWHP
    485 RWTQ

Lol, I used to have a lude as well. When do i get to come check your car out? I think we live right around the corner from each other. I'm in fair lakes

Jared

Jared, another ex-luder! I see that you have defected from the honda camp as well. Anyways you can stop by Sat morning while I'm putting in my fuel pump and putting on a rear section.

Anways not that I reallythought the lude would have stood a chance on the hwy but I'm telling you guys I made a whole lot of distance in a very short amount of time going from about 60mph - 95mph.
    Last edited by All8up; 09-26-2002 at 07:33 PM.
    e46 M3 (new toy)

I just shot you an email, hopefully it goes through good. This sat is great.. just let me know.

-Jared

ALL8UP: Just PM'd you. Might stop by Sat morning. To check out your wrx....
    03 EB Expedition
    --------------------
    SOLD!!!
    03 Cobra
    1/4 - 12.05
    MPH - 118.06
    465 RWHP
    485 RWTQ

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.