Killed an RSX-S....Turbo? - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Killed an RSX-S....Turbo? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by xaton well lemme first say good kill. personally i cant stand RSX type anything or the tiburon ...

Quote Originally Posted by xaton
    well lemme first say good kill. personally i cant stand RSX type anything or the tiburon crowd they to are up there with the RSX. but lemme just sum it up like this, a RSX will never beat almost any AWD EVO / STI / 911*haha* from a stop just cant happen. I've raced so many and the results are all so funny when I think about it I dont bother or give them any attention any more.

if you need the proof just click on over to
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=99446
    and see the fancy show from a stop *roofles.

any car can be fast and any car can be beaten except maybe Ryan Woon or Saad's supras those are jus gods in my opinion.

but good kill and keep them coming in your n/a that's kind of rare these days.

staton
    Thanks
    " I wasn't racing, I was winning"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

but lemme just sum it up like this, a RSX will never beat almost any AWD EVO / STI / 911*haha* from a stop just cant happen.
    never say never
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

haha tru tru... our tranny could explode
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

haha tru tru... our tranny could explode
    or there are beastly rsx's that just get out of hole quicker.. not common.. but there are a few out there
    Just call me Clark Kent

my gf just got a 2005 rsx type -s she wants to mod it since im going to mod my wrx. but i think we will take to austin,texas to get it mod. if we do. rigth now only mod we will do here in town will be audio. I am a big honda fan and am apart of a civic forum. Many people just dont get that a bolt on will give you more hp but you need to tune it make it work correctly with your ecu. i mean c'mon guys my stickers n my car will give me more hp ... haha j/k

Quote Originally Posted by aznburn210
    my gf just got a 2005 rsx type -s she wants to mod it since im going to mod my wrx. but i think we will take to austin,texas to get it mod. if we do. rigth now only mod we will do here in town will be audio. I am a big honda fan and am apart of a civic forum. Many people just dont get that a bolt on will give you more hp but you need to tune it make it work correctly with your ecu. i mean c'mon guys my stickers n my car will give me more hp ... haha j/k

Don't bother tuning for every mod on the RSX, it actually doesn't make much of a difference till your decently modded and get a good tuning system. I have a friend who thinks he needs to get everything tuned on his RSX lately, and its getting annoying hearing him talk about picking up an extra horse for 100 bucks of tuning and thinking its great.
    '02 WRB WRX wingless
    Its stock...I swear....and its N/A too
    ...thats not turbo spool you hear thats a vaccuum leak!

well not that much tunning. We just got our cars and right now what i want to do is suspension, Strut bars and maybe a small drop. Nothing to big for her car. Maybe an intake and exhaust. We will see though. system will come first though. me and her are big audio freaks

well not that much tunning. We just got our cars and right now what i want to do is suspension, Strut bars and maybe a small drop. Nothing to big for her car. Maybe an intake and exhaust. We will see though. system will come first though. me and her are big audio freaks
    you dont need to tune for those mods I live in austin, what shop are u gonna use? I know people at a lot of the performance shops around here.

And by the way, suspention work on hondas is pretty easy. If all you are gonna do is some coilovers or something, save some money and do it yourself
    Last edited by Type-RGirl; 04-07-2005 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Type-RGirl
    you dont need to tune for those mods I live in austin, what shop are u gonna use? I know people at a lot of the performance shops around here.

And by the way, suspention work on hondas is pretty easy. If all you are gonna do is some coilovers or something, save some money and do it yourself

WORD
    Other car's I had:
    93' Camaro Z28, 95' Eclipse GS, 92' Integra GS, 91' MR2 Turbo, 00' Civic SI, 89' CRX SI, 97' Accord EX V6 (Totalled), 97' Wrangler 4x4, 91' Talon TSI AWD (Blown motor), 96' 240sx KA-Turbo, 96' 300ZX TT, 05' WRX, 05' STI (Totalled), 05' STI, and 92' SC400
    Still in the Family: 05' STI (Wife's Car), 92' SC400.

yeah . that will be easy. i mean there is one shop in austin i forget what my audio installers told me to go to. but then have a 550 hp wrx that looks totally stock. the owner dropped a huge amount of money into it.and he's sellign it

yeah . that will be easy. i mean there is one shop in austin i forget what my audio installers told me to go to. but then have a 550 hp wrx that looks totally stock. the owner dropped a huge amount of money into it.and he's sellign it
    Scubee and I could give you some inside info on just about every performance shop around here, not that there are a bunch. Anyways, be careful some are a little shady

get race header, intake, catback, hondata and your ready to go!

that will give some pretty damn impressive gains
    Just call me Clark Kent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.