Killed an RSX-S....Turbo? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Killed an RSX-S....Turbo? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by bigwrxguy I'm 23 to and have been married since I was 18. Wow congrats. Sounds like you ...

Quote Originally Posted by bigwrxguy
    I'm 23 to and have been married since I was 18.

Wow congrats. Sounds like you found THE ONE>>>> I have too.
    Other car's I had:
    93' Camaro Z28, 95' Eclipse GS, 92' Integra GS, 91' MR2 Turbo, 00' Civic SI, 89' CRX SI, 97' Accord EX V6 (Totalled), 97' Wrangler 4x4, 91' Talon TSI AWD (Blown motor), 96' 240sx KA-Turbo, 96' 300ZX TT, 05' WRX, 05' STI (Totalled), 05' STI, and 92' SC400
    Still in the Family: 05' STI (Wife's Car), 92' SC400.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Type-RGirl
    Yes, i am a jackass and i deserve to die.
    Wow, overreact much?
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Quote Originally Posted by smokey

Also, this thread had me rolling. A person with an ITR has the gall to call out RSX owners as being the bad ones. Civics and ITRs give Honda's a bad name, along with RSX's. Might have something to do with the fact that every little kid with an ITR thinks they drive god's chariot. Apparently, that ran over to the RSX crowd as well.
    I find that the ITR crowd is considerably more mature than the RSX crowd, and to say that its the ITR that gives a large contribution to the bad name of honda's is a bit presumptuous. The ITR was the last "real" honda sports coupe made. The RSX is nice and all, but it lacks the spirit and demenor that the ITR had and got across so well. I will admit that many ITR owners are a bit "ego inflated" but that does not take away from the fact that the automobile itself is still the best sports coupe honda has put out.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

ITR=

RSX=

Just thought I would put this to start some ****....
    Other car's I had:
    93' Camaro Z28, 95' Eclipse GS, 92' Integra GS, 91' MR2 Turbo, 00' Civic SI, 89' CRX SI, 97' Accord EX V6 (Totalled), 97' Wrangler 4x4, 91' Talon TSI AWD (Blown motor), 96' 240sx KA-Turbo, 96' 300ZX TT, 05' WRX, 05' STI (Totalled), 05' STI, and 92' SC400

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    nice run!

a car with FI does no good if it is not tuned properly
    as well as the driver.
    Donnie might beat me if I have a fifth of rye in me
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by scubee
    ITR=

RSX=

Just thought I would put this to start some ****....
    hahaha
    it seems anything Honda can be made into rice these days.
    Out of the box, the rsx-s isn't a bad car (if you are under 5'05'')
    One of the reasons I didn't purchase another prelude. I couldn't find a cherry.
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by wrxlude
    hahaha

True true..
    Other car's I had:

Quote Originally Posted by wrxlude
    hahaha
    well, not just honda's. ANY car can be made to look stupid. no point in singling out honda's when they make some damn decent cars
    Just call me Clark Kent

well, not just honda's. ANY car can be made to look stupid. no point in singling out honda's when they make some damn decent cars

Yeah, I saw this weekend an 02 Impala SS with a big freakin GTR style wing and 22" wheels.... Or an silver Civic with cheese ass wheels painted Neon green.

Man that was blinding.

So you are right also.
    Other car's I had:

Yeah, I saw this weekend an 02 Impala SS with a big freakin GTR style wing and 22" wheels....
    Yeah sorry I would have to pull this guy/gal over and beat the living shyt out of him/her for defacing that car.. If ever there was a 4 door millennium muscle car the Impala SS is it..

WRX
    I ran against a guy in a rusted out Civic at the track on Saturday. It had a front mount so I figured it would've been a good race. Not so! He ran a 15.6 to my 14.0 on that run. I highly doubt he had a turbo from that dismal time.

I also saw a PT cruiser with a front mount, and when he popped his hood I didn't see a turbo anywhere.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Yeah, I saw this weekend an 02 Impala SS with a big freakin GTR style wing and 22" wheels.... Or an silver Civic with cheese ass wheels painted Neon green.

Man that was blinding.

So you are right also.
    hahahahha, funny you mention that!! just about 40min ago I saw a silver newer style Impala with GT-R wing, fake duals that sounded like ass, 20" wheels and tints so dark that wesley snipes would look like Larry Bird next to them

I was laughing my ass off!
    Just call me Clark Kent

hahahahha, funny you mention that!! just about 40min ago I saw a silver newer style Impala with GT-R wing, fake duals that sounded like ass, 20" wheels and tints so dark that wesley snipes would look like Larry Bird next to them

I was laughing my ass off!

These guys didn't have any tint.

thats is funny though.....
    Other car's I had:

Wow congrats. Sounds like you found THE ONE>>>> I have too.
    We have nothing in common but I guess thats good sometimes.

well lemme first say good kill. personally i cant stand RSX type anything or the tiburon crowd they to are up there with the RSX. but lemme just sum it up like this, a RSX will never beat almost any AWD EVO / STI / 911*haha* from a stop just cant happen. I've raced so many and the results are all so funny when I think about it I dont bother or give them any attention any more.

if you need the proof just click on over to
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=99446
    and see the fancy show from a stop *roofles.

any car can be fast and any car can be beaten except maybe Ryan Woon or Saad's supras those are jus gods in my opinion.

but good kill and keep them coming in your n/a that's kind of rare these days.

staton
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.