Killed an RSX-S....Turbo? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Killed an RSX-S....Turbo? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; nice kill...

nice kill
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I know how you feel about having a decent spot ruined by kids that think they're cool sporting around in their turds with the only mod being a ridiculously loud muffler.
    Unfortunately those kids led to the police telling us that we're no longer welcome in a spot that we'd been meeting at for years. Some stupid fight over 2 18 second cars.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    I know how you feel about having a decent spot ruined by kids that think they're cool sporting around in their turds with the only mod being a ridiculously loud muffler.
    Unfortunately those kids led to the police telling us that we're no longer welcome in a spot that we'd been meeting at for years. Some stupid fight over 2 18 second cars.
    We end up having to change our spot pretty often also. There is always someone who has to do something retarded, and ruin it for everyone else. I cant tell you how often i see some ****box car doing donuts in the parking lot within inches of people, and their cars.
    " I wasn't racing, I was winning"

Quote Originally Posted by lanevoell
    uh.. doesn't it perhaps show that her car was the nicely tuned one and his RSX wasn't?
    read again
    Quote Originally Posted by Mid117
    looks like you got a nicely tuned car.

nice run!

a car with FI does no good if it is not tuned properly
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

The other big factor which I think no one mentioned is (BAD DRIVERS). I think he was so far back he couldn't see over his dash. He was so cocked to the side he was watchin his A-pillar. I mean this kid was G-Doggin like crazy. He even had the nerve to do the same speed up slow down thing to me. With my kid in the back seat and I was like no way in hell will I even race. He did this like 5 different times and then went back to the R and did it again and again and again...... Man was it funny to see him get toasted by my woman. I love it................

I was cruising and I thought it was my car with the BOV sound and sure enough it was his. I was just shocked cuz the car did look nice. It is on the boarder of being RICER. If he does those damn Altezza lights it's all over from there.

The whole tuning aspect of it is also a very important part of any car out there trying to make mad power.
    Other car's I had:
    93' Camaro Z28, 95' Eclipse GS, 92' Integra GS, 91' MR2 Turbo, 00' Civic SI, 89' CRX SI, 97' Accord EX V6 (Totalled), 97' Wrangler 4x4, 91' Talon TSI AWD (Blown motor), 96' 240sx KA-Turbo, 96' 300ZX TT, 05' WRX, 05' STI (Totalled), 05' STI, and 92' SC400
    Still in the Family: 05' STI (Wife's Car), 92' SC400.

good kill. Theres an RSX by me with a huge front mount and alot of money into it. We lined up from about 40 one day and he had a few cars before I even got into boost. He claims low 11's at over 120, which Id definitely believe. Says he dyno's around 420 to 440 depending on conditions. Very lethal car on any kind of boost.
    '02 WRB WRX wingless
    Its stock...I swear....and its N/A too
    ...thats not turbo spool you hear thats a vaccuum leak!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyvme
    good kill. Theres an RSX by me with a huge front mount and alot of money into it. We lined up from about 40 one day and he had a few cars before I even got into boost. He claims low 11's at over 120, which Id definitely believe. Says he dyno's around 420 to 440 depending on conditions. Very lethal car on any kind of boost.
    http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=21107

Fastest FI there is 13.2. Amazing that he would be two full seconds faster than them.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=21107

Fastest FI there is 13.2. Amazing that he would be two full seconds faster than them.

Because he doesn't post on a message board about how fast he is I guess he can never be that fast....

Hes tuned by a local company and Im assuming its a hand built kit as he doesn't claim to be toting a greddy kit or any other manufacturer. Those are some slow times for FI RSX's also on that board, so I wouldn't go by them. At battle of the imports last year there was a mid 12 second RSX on street tires and a low 12 second RSX on slicks. Just because its not on a message board, doesn't mean it can't happen...
    '02 WRB WRX wingless

Because he doesn't post on a message board about how fast he is I guess he can never be that fast....

Hes tuned by a local company and Im assuming its a hand built kit as he doesn't claim to be toting a greddy kit or any other manufacturer. Those are some slow times for FI RSX's also on that board, so I wouldn't go by them. At battle of the imports last year there was a mid 12 second RSX on street tires and a low 12 second RSX on slicks. Just because its not on a message board, doesn't mean it can't happen...

Well, to be TWO seconds off from the fastest one there is a pretty big difference.

Nice Kill!

And...

IBomghi2u
    05 Crystal Gray STi
    304 hp 353 lbs on 92 octane ------> Mustang Dyno
    12.6 @ 109.2 > new numbers coming soon.

Well, to be TWO seconds off from the fastest one there is a pretty big difference.

Theres an NA RSX in the 9's, I guess that can't happen cause its 5 seconds faster than the time on a message board....

Their times aren't that great on that board. Only hitting 14.6 in an NA RSX? Ive seen 13's from earlier years with a few bolt ons....
    '02 WRB WRX wingless

Comparing that gutted tubbed out rsx that has over 1100 lbs shaved off of it to a real rsx is funny.

Theres an NA RSX in the 9's, I guess that can't happen cause its 5 seconds faster than the time on a message board....

Their times aren't that great on that board. Only hitting 14.6 in an NA RSX? Ive seen 13's from earlier years with a few bolt ons....

I will just say this. Anything is possible, but I would bet money that 99% of rsx's out there
    are gonna fair about the same as this kid I ran. Im sure there are people out there that make their rsx fast as hell, but they are the minority

Personally, I would like to come across one on the street...Problem is, I havn't yet.
    It is about the driver, not the car. Think about it, who do you most often see driving V6 mustangs? Forty year old women, and 16 year old boys.
    Who do you most often see driving rsx's? Forty year old women and.... what do you know,
    16 year old boys.

We can blame this whole thing on the 16 year olds who constantly say **** like "but, I have an intake, and that sti with full turbo back just blew my doors off. I dont understand, I should have beat him. He must have NOSSS!!! "
    " I wasn't racing, I was winning"

i raced a red rsx type-s with a turbo, some white dude, he was very stupid and i wrecked him as soon as i floored it and i won $20 ooo yaaa

hey i live in texas lets RACE! just kdiding

oooo nooooz teh NOS!!
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast