2k4 WRX 5spd VS. 2k2 Maxima 6spd - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2k4 WRX 5spd VS. 2k2 Maxima 6spd within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; cobb 2.5 is 320 at the crank, you'd get raped. I know I have a freind who has one and ...

cobb 2.5 is 320 at the crank, you'd get raped.

I know I have a freind who has one and I beat him all the time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah, cobb stage2.5 is going to run all over a lightly modded maxima from any speed.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

video is up you guys...sorry for the delay.....for those of you who just got into this thread....the spec sheets are on the first page....

http://www.naisaproductions.net/vidmaxlink.htm *click link...then right click save as*
    Last edited by steven88; 04-23-2005 at 02:59 AM.

You got owned on that last one by quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by steven88
    video is up you guys...sorry for the delay.....for those of you who just got into this thread....the spec sheets are on the first page....

http://www.naisaproductions.net/vidmaxlink.htm *click link...then right click save as*
    what happened on that last one?

nice runs and nice vid though
    Just call me Clark Kent

t
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    what happened on that last one?

nice runs and nice vid though
    +1

Maxima's are pretty nice either way.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwrxguy
    You got owned on that last one by quite a bit.
    I dunno how you interpret "owned"....but thru my eyes....I don't see 1.5 car lengths @ 130mph to be owned...more like "walked" and not "owned"

and to DTR Rex and for those of you who are wondering why the gap is so big @135mph.....it's cuz i let off....it's pretty obvious too...as you can see I start to brake and switch lanes

I dunno how you interpret "owned"....but thru my eyes....I don't see 1.5 car lengths @ 130mph to be owned...more like "walked" and not "owned"

and to DTR Rex and for those of you who are wondering why the gap is so big @135mph.....it's cuz i let off....it's pretty obvious too...as you can see I start to brake and switch lanes
    ahhh, I see.

do you have any pics of your max?
    Just call me Clark Kent

Nope...I don't know anyone who could host them for me....I wish I did though

i donno what these other people are talking about but your maxima is pretty darn sweet. i absolutely do not think you got owned at all. and your friends sound like girls. hahaha. they dont seem to have any idea what a VQ35 can do. nice car dude, post some pix. i wanna check it out.
    04 PSM WRX Wgn
    now feat. GREENIES

Quote Originally Posted by Chipsahui2
    i donno what these other people are talking about but your maxima is pretty darn sweet. i absolutely do not think you got owned at all. and your friends sound like girls. hahaha. they dont seem to have any idea what a VQ35 can do. nice car dude, post some pix. i wanna check it out.
    thanks for the kind words chip...I do believe I can take him pretty well once my headers are in....but I don't think i'mma run him again only becuz we both know that once I get headers on my car, i'll beat him....but who knows...maybe we'll do it just for fun....it just depends on our schedules and if we feel like running.....only from a roll though...i've raced him before at a stop...and he literally jumped a car length in front of me and didn't look back.....so i don't stand a chance from a dig...
    Last edited by steven88; 04-27-2005 at 10:19 PM.

here you go.....i got some pix up...

Last edited by steven88; 04-27-2005 at 10:18 PM.

they look like ssr comps but i dont see the center caps...are they knockoffs? what tires you got on there?

and dang, you def slammed that thing. but it looks pretty solid. bake dem headlights up and rid the amber lens. then it would major hot. and go for DDEs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 209763_174_full.jpg  
    Last edited by Chipsahui2; 04-27-2005 at 10:34 PM.
    04 PSM WRX Wgn
    now feat. GREENIES

here you go.....i got some pix up...

nice looking car man! Love the wheels.
    might I suggest dropping the amber lenses

what headers are you going to get... Cattman I presume?
    Just call me Clark Kent

they are SSR comps....no knock off sh!t for my car....only the good stuff...hehe...u can't see the center caps?

anyway i'm running pirelli pzero nero M+S right now....they are "okay'" tires....

DTR REX....yes cattman headers.....i got them for mad cheaps.....they retail for like $825 plus shipping now....but I got them for $695 shipped from cattman himself....cuz he was running a group deal and I talked him into knocking off a few bucks and free shipping.....

Chip....my wheels are tucking under the fender....i love it....the ride is smooth as butter too.....cuz i'm riding on coilovers....seperate height adjusters+preload+dampening....oh yeah camber kit too...basically all the good shi!t that u would find on like a TEIN TYPE FLEX coilover....the roads over here are smooth that is why it is dropped as it is right now....handling is 10x better....taking twisties in a FWD have never been this fun
    Last edited by steven88; 04-27-2005 at 11:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.