Pictures I Promised! (MBC, Boost tap, Amp install)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Pictures I Promised! (MBC, Boost tap, Amp install) within the Cockpit and Cabin forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Here are a few pictures I promised some members. I have been getting a lot of PM's and emails about ...

I Support ClubWRX

Pictures I Promised!

Here are a few pictures I promised some members. I have been getting a lot of PM's and emails about these mods and I thought I would take the time to snap some shots for your viewing pleasure since I finally bought a digital camera.

Here is where I mounted my TurboXS MBC. Easy access to the adjuster screw and short hoses caused me to mount it in the place I did.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)
    Last edited by KurleeDaddeeWRX; 09-01-2002 at 10:55 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

: : J-Lovin Moderator: : PhreeZe's Avatar
    Sweeeet. What do I need to do this? Where do I buy it? Easy to do?

Jason
    "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that." - Ja Rule

Jason - Jasle@Centurytel.net
    Exterior & Appearance/Northwest Moderator

Vendor of Choice: World One Performance

I Support ClubWRX
    Here is a picture of the 1/4" X 1/4" X 1/8" T I installed to access boost for my Blitz Dual DC Turbo Timer. Anyone wanna hook me up with a REAL 1/4" X 1/4" X 1/8" T. I can never seem to find one when I go to the parts store. DR. Wanna help? I know you work at a parts store.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

I Support ClubWRX
    Here is a couple pictures of my amp and Bazooka subwoofer installed in my trunk. The bazooka box has been updated with a Rockford Fosgate Punch 10" sub. I am also running it off of the stock 6 disk cd-changer, ala converter for the RCA cables.

The second picture is of my HUGE RED amp switch which I can turn my amp on and off at my leisure. But it looks pretty clean in that location IMO.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

I Support ClubWRX

2.2K Ohm resistor Mod

I have gotten a lot of questions on this mod. So here is the link for the mod. I won't post a picture since I already posted a thread on this subject at:

2.2K Ohm Resistor Mod

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by PhreeZe
    Sweeeet. What do I need to do this? Where do I buy it? Easy to do?

Jason
    Jason,
    I used the mounting bracket that came with the TurboXS MBC kit. I bought 2 1' sections of vaccuum hose. Total cost of the hose. $.50 You can see where I mounted it from the picture. There is a bolt hoding the two hose connectors in place. I took this out and made the hole a bit bigger in the bracket and monted it there. I also used 4 worm gear type clamps on each of the hose connections. Super easy to do.

Good Luck,
    Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

: : J-Lovin Moderator: : PhreeZe's Avatar
    WTF I didnt get a bracket with my TurboXS MBC......

Jason
    "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that." - Ja Rule

Jason - Jasle@Centurytel.net
    Exterior & Appearance/Northwest Moderator

Vendor of Choice: World One Performance

Originally posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX
    Here is a picture of the 1/4" X 1/4" X 1/8" T I installed to access boost for my Blitz Dual DC Turbo Timer. Anyone wanna hook me up with a REAL 1/4" X 1/4" X 1/8" T. I can never seem to find one when I go to the parts store. DR. Wanna help? I know you work at a parts store.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)
    i have those in stock. what's wrong with the one you have? how is it not REAL? does it have an adapter on it to get the 1/8" nub?

i'd happily mail you one if you need it.

dR

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.