TURBO TIMER question

This is a discussion on TURBO TIMER question within the Cockpit and Cabin forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; ok, i installed my turbo timer, but i have a problem. i used the harness, and pluged those wires in ...

TURBO TIMER question

ok, i installed my turbo timer, but i have a problem. i used the harness, and pluged those wires in and all. i get a signal on the tt and it gets voltage and when i give it gas, the time rises correctly, but the wire that goes to the ebrake and the brown wire i am having problems with, i read the post on scoobymods.com, but it says to splice the pink wire. well i looked hard, and there are red, white and black wires coming out of this plug infront of the ebrake, and the switch for the ebrake on the side of the ebrake is i think green or brown. and its really hard to get to.

i don't know what to do, i spiced the red wire on that plug. and i left the brown wire alon from the turbo timer. i have a manual tranny, and its an 04 wrx. please some one help me.
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so nobody has installed a turbo timer on an 04 before.
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

i installed one but i didnt do that wires with the ebreak. didnt want to go through the hassle of taking the center consol off. sry

ok, i got it to work, i found the wire to splice, it was green, and its like on the side of the ebrake, its hard to get to, i recomend removing the screws for the entire console.

Now i have another problem. My alarm can't be set, while the car is timing. i don't know what to do. I looked at the tutorial thing and had no clue what to do. can some one explain what to do.
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

HelP Please..

Hey whats goin on I just bought a blitz tt for my 04 wrx and i also boutght the wiring harness for it. Everythin just doesnt match up tho, is it the wrong harness or am i just lookin to plug it in the wrong spot. Please help...

thanks alot

if u take pics of the wires i can help u out. i am gonna look for the write up on the blitz harness set up
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

alright thanks alot man do you have an email or aim screename...?

i did, i need to instructions for the alarm set up for the hks turbo timer and harness. i don't know what he was talking about when he said use the accessory wire.
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!