t timer

This is a discussion on t timer within the Cockpit and Cabin forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; can any body advise wich is the easiest to install but also is good quality...

t timer

can any body advise wich is the easiest to install but also is good quality

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Blitz DTT is good, but I got it installed profesionally for $100
    Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, Intake Silencer Mod, Debadged Trunk, 18" P1's Silver, Nitto Tires, Painted Sideskirts, Kartboy Short Throw Shifter, Carbon Fiber Side Markers, Painted Headlights, Eibach Pro Kit, Helix Flex Uppipe, Stromung Shorty Downpipe, Custom 3rd Cat Delete Pipe, Bosal 3" Twin Tip Catback

Apexi

03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Depends on if you want any other features. I went with the Blitz DTT (also for the boost gauge) and I found it easy to install. If you decide on this one and need a little help PM or email me and I can walk you through it.
    Steve McQueen's got nothin' on me...
    I'll take you back, west of Pleiades...

Originally posted by Suby1128
    Blitz DTT is good, but I got it installed profesionally for $100
    dude, you got ripped off! You should do stuff like that on your own, it's simple! Just read up on it, and do it! (i'm just tryin to help you save money)...

If i can do an uppipe install with no car mechanic experience, you can install almost anything too!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Originally posted by RLsChMiDt
    dude, you got ripped off! You should do stuff like that on your own, it's simple! Just read up on it, and do it! (i'm just tryin to help you save money)...

If i can do an uppipe install with no car mechanic experience, you can install almost anything too!
    Well if I wasn't 16 I would have done it myself, my dad didn't want to take any chances.
    Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, Intake Silencer Mod, Debadged Trunk, 18" P1's Silver, Nitto Tires, Painted Sideskirts, Kartboy Short Throw Shifter, Carbon Fiber Side Markers, Painted Headlights, Eibach Pro Kit, Helix Flex Uppipe, Stromung Shorty Downpipe, Custom 3rd Cat Delete Pipe, Bosal 3" Twin Tip Catback