Help with installing Blitz DTT

This is a discussion on Help with installing Blitz DTT within the Cockpit and Cabin forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Hello Everyone, I just got the Digital Dual Turbo Timer from Blitz, and the instructions are not really that helpful. ...

Question Help with installing Blitz DTT

Hello Everyone,
    I just got the Digital Dual Turbo Timer from Blitz, and the instructions are not really that helpful. Does anyone have pics of a step by step installation? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Excel to Live, Live to Excel

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I installed mine, unfortunately without much help from the instructions either. I don't have any pics, but if you take the steering colum cover off like the instructions tell youand take the plastic cover off the dash above the pedals, then follow the wires from the ignition switch down. I believe the wires are in a brown plasticd protective tube (If my memory is correct) You should see a connection under the dash right at the edge of the metal part of the dash and above the gas pedal. If you also got the WRX harness, plung it into the original harness they sent you and plug into each side of original connection. Also, since the instructions are vague about the vacuum line for boost. Best wasy to run tube is under dash to passenger floorboard. You'll see a 1'' diameter drain hose exiting the firewall. Lube up vacum tube and push through hole with drain tube. Then run to front of engine compartment. You need to connect to a vacuum line off your engines intake manifold. Right on the front of the manifold you'll see two lines to choose from. Pick one go to the auto parts store and get the proper vacuum line connectors (and hose if you pick the short line 5/16'') and connect. Thats about all I remember. Good luck.
    Black WRX, Custom Short Throw Shifter, BLITZ Turbo Timer, DENSO Iridium plugs, GODSPEED Upipe, GFB Pullies, APS TMI, SAMCO hoses, AccessECU Stage 2, M2/ AROSPEED catless turboback, BORLA Header, K&N Fliter, TANABE springs, Subzero 18s, Yoko Parada Spec IIs, STI engine, trans & dog-bone mt, $1.50 vacuum mod