Custom Fiberglass subwoofer box install (with pics- 56k go away) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Custom Fiberglass subwoofer box install (with pics- 56k go away) within the Cockpit and Cabin forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; After thoughts: It rattles a bit. I will be adding dynomat and hopefully this helps. It sounds good overall though. ...

After thoughts:
    It rattles a bit. I will be adding dynomat and hopefully this helps. It sounds good overall though. Just what I was looking for. As you can see it turned out to look very clean. And I have a functional trunk again! I put all the tools I will need to change a spare under the boards (jack turner thingy and a breaker bar). I will be adding a cage or something to protect the sub in the near future, just haven’t gotten around to it. My car still smells like fiberglass, but it’s not so bad. The pieces all line up pretty much perfectly, so it's pretty much as flat as a 5 year old.

Any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to ask.
    John ~ Thug Nasty.
    Last edited by Thug Nasty; 05-13-2007 at 06:44 PM.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Title should read, any modem go away... Took me over ten minutes to load with cable internet.

You should have definitely resized those pictures prior to posting them.

Does anyone ever preview their pictures before posting them? Most of them were so dark you couldn't see what was going on. Excuse me for going nasioc for a moment...

Decent write up over all a good job though.
    NEW ENGLAND F4

TUNERNetwork.com
    Great site for anyone in the north east.

Pictures have been resized to 800x600. Most of them I can see fine? A few of them are too dark. Maybe I have the brightness way up on my monitor or something. Thanks for the comments.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

Not to be too critical, but did you even take airspace for the sub into consideration? It looks like it has about none, after the spare tire is in there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12