Defogger/Defroster Timer Setting

This is a discussion on Defogger/Defroster Timer Setting within the Cockpit and Cabin forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Hi, I'm new! Just got a 2013 wrx and am loving it. I read in the manual that the dealer ...

Defogger/Defroster Timer Setting

Hi,

I'm new! Just got a 2013 wrx and am loving it. I read in the manual that the dealer can change the defogger setting from 15 minutes auto shutoff to continuously on. I looked everywhere and can't find out how to do it. Anyone know how?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Not exactly sure. You mean the front defogger?

The extreme right selection on the middle dial?

I always have mine on auto. I don't think it has ever shut off. Maybe if you move the left knob out of "Auto"? I could be wrong. Just a wild guess.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Not exactly sure. You mean the front defogger?

The extreme right selection on the middle dial?

I always have mine on auto. I don't think it has ever shut off. Maybe if you move the left knob out of "Auto"? I could be wrong. Just a wild guess.
    I'm referring to the electrically heated surfaces (rear window, mirrors, wiper spot on the windshield)