Help installing gauge in vent!!!???

This is a discussion on Help installing gauge in vent!!!??? within the Cockpit and Cabin forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; I just bought a Prosport 52mm boost gauge and plan on installing it this weekend into the driver side Round ...

Clarksville TN, about 30 mins from Nashville.

Help installing gauge in vent!!!???

I just bought a Prosport 52mm boost gauge and plan on installing it this weekend into the driver side Round air duct. My question is will this fit correctly and how in the hell do I get the vent out in one piece. I need to know what screws I have to take out and where I can run the vacum hose through the fire wall as well as what wire to connect to. Please help me as I am a total noob.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Defi BF Amber in vent - **Complete** - IWSTI.com: Subaru WRX STI Forums

that has a few pictures. not sure if it will help or not

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Clarksville TN, about 30 mins from Nashville.
    So today i got around to installing this sucker in, I cut my t split and zip tied it in, Ran the vaccum hose through the fire wall, popped the bezel off and pryed and pryed to get the Vent out without messing anything up.... Only to come to the conclusion that I didnt like the way it looked thanks to the large gap between the gauge and bezel. Soooo I put everything back together and decided to just get a clock cluster and install it there. I will post pics when I get it done.