2003 wrx fog lights..?

This is a discussion on 2003 wrx fog lights..? within the Cockpit and Cabin forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; ok, i just got my wrx and I cannot seem to turn on the fog lights?...

2003 wrx fog lights..?

ok, i just got my wrx and I cannot seem to turn on the fog lights?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hit the switch . but seriously, hit the switch, which IIRC is on the lower left hand side of the dash (and the headlamps have to be on too). or could both bulbs be burnt out?
    07 WRX TR | 03 mazda6
    man a whole mess of nachos sounds good right now
    ***Hawk-Eye Alliance #95*** Kachow!!

Had the exact same problem. Fuse was fine, bulbs were good but they would not turn on when I hit the switch. Followed the wires, they were fine so I gave up and just wired them to a switch that I installed.

check the bulbs, when i got my 02 wrx both the bulbs were burnt out

Registered User morgankwright26's Avatar
    I had the same issue with mine, when i got the car, they wouldnt turn on. So, i tested the relay by switching them out with ones i knew worked, that was fine, then i tested the switch with my volt/ohm reader, that was fine, so when i went to look at the lights themselves, one of the bulbs were burned out, replaced it, then tried again... nothing. So i starting pullingthings apart again, and checked the voltage at the lights, and they were good and the ground was good, so i was stumped... so i put them all back together using some dielectric grease, and then for some reason, they worked! maybe you could try connecting and disconnecting everything to make sure its a snug fit!