Next, I installed 1 to 3 layers of Raamat 60, completely covering the back panel of the door - except behind the upper crash bar, where there's no room. I also lined the front, rear and bottom of the inside of the door with one layer. The matting is self-adhesive and sticky. I tried to keep the sections as large as possible, while still being able to get them in place. It seamed my common size was about 8x12" with thinner strips for tight areas.
On top of the matting, I glued close-cell foam with 3m Super 77 adhesive. In the right door, I used 3mm (1/8") panels (green in the picture) in the center of the door and directly behind the speaker, and 5mm (3/16") panels (pink in the picture) glued to the top of some of the thinner stuff. In the left door, I used sections of 7/16" foam (like used under a sleeping bag). To make bond better, I applied to both surfaces, let dry, then pushed the foam in place. I temporarily masked the mechanical parts of the window with paper towel to avoid overspray problems.
At the very bottom of the door, I used 3/4" "expanded polystyrene" (Styrofoam) to muffle noise coming through the door drains while not hindering drainage or soaking with water.
While the doors are MUCH quieter, I can't tell a difference between the two doors, from the driver's seat.