Schroth Quick Fit harness - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Schroth Quick Fit harness within the Cockpit and Cabin forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Still very satisfied w/ mine. I'm only running it on "weekends" though- it sits in my race box the rest ...

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Still very satisfied w/ mine. I'm only running it on "weekends" though- it sits in my race box the rest of the time. About one minute and I have a harness, another minute and I'm back to the oe 3 point

They now have a quick fit plus that allows the use of a Han's- Schroth stays on top of things pretty well.
    "Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I still love mine and continue to use them on daily basis. Also, it my opinion it makes the STi seats more comfortable since if almost forces you to sit correctly.
    2005 WRB STI

For you 06 guys I email schroth and they said that they should have the 06 harnesses for sale January 07'.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

I Support ClubWRX
    They must have changed the seatbelt hardware. When the QuickFit first came to the US they had to send them all back as the WRX/STi USDM seatbelt hardware was different than the EDM hardware- go figure.

So what is the final word on these harnesses for the 2006 WRX? I want to get (i believe) the quick fit, so that it works with the factory pretensioners and airbags and stuff..... I read somewhere that they should be available jan of 07... Is the rallye 4 and the rallye 4 quick fit, the same except for the pretensioning feature?

what gives?
    Cobb Stage 2 - 2006 OBP WRX Sedan Hawkeye Alliance #12 Modifier's Anonymous Roll Call #2
    My Baby -> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2493032/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    omfg... you made me think you lost your little peter or something with a thread title like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    if you think about it, bugeyes sorta resemble boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by branemaniac View Post
    So what is the final word on these harnesses for the 2006 WRX? I want to get (i believe) the quick fit, so that it works with the factory pretensioners and airbags and stuff..... I read somewhere that they should be available jan of 07... Is the rallye 4 and the rallye 4 quick fit, the same except for the pretensioning feature?

what gives?
    Quick Fits clip into the seatbelt bits so they can be taken in and out in about 30 seconds, non-Quick Fits are bolt-ins and take a while to install or remove (they're meant to be left in place). Looking on Soloracer.com, it seems you're still out of luck on the Quick-Fit.

nice writeup... looks like a better idea than using a $350 harness bar

I Support ClubWRX
    they still don't have 06+ offerings (Subaru changed the seat belt hardware around), but am told it will be available shortly

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sky WRX View Post
    they still don't have 06+ offerings (Subaru changed the seat belt hardware around), but am told it will be available shortly
    What set did you use for your 08 WRX?

I Support ClubWRX
    09 Schroth rallye3- I think I posted a tutorial on it, not quite as handy as the quick fit, but it stows under the seat nicely

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123