Need help on USDM STI cluster?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need help on USDM STI cluster? within the Cockpit and Cabin forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Who knows how to swap a 04 USDM STI cluster into 02 WRX? I mean do I just plug all ...

Need help on USDM STI cluster?

Who knows how to swap a 04 USDM STI cluster into 02 WRX? I mean do I just plug all the connector back into the STI cluster and I also need the outside temp to work properly too. Please help guys!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would like to know this as well

Kind of an old thread but......... I dont think you will get an 04 STi cluster to work in an 02 beacuse they are set up differently(04 Tach in middle, speedo to the side) and I know that if you want the outside temp to work you have to buy the kit for it.
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

the STI cluster will work fine in an 02. In fact I've got it in mine. I don't have the outside temp hooked up yet. The directions for installing the cluster are availible from RAVSPEC which is where I got mine.
    Shorten your signature to 6 lines or less.

I got one and my tech is working on it and it doesnt work right. ABS and rear diff temp lights are on, loud buzzing. its an 04 sti putting it in my 04 wrx any help?

Check this out: http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3309.

It is for JDM STI one, but our USDM is pretty much the same.

after reading the how-to from scoobymods ^^ posted above, it sounds like the cluster drops in if you dont care about doing the outside temp reading. Anyone have pics of the swap yet?
    2002 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX - PLATINUM SILVER METALLIC
    NICKNAME - DAPHNE

Look up on NASIOC there was a few of them there. let me check will post it if can find it

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCamel View Post
    Look up on NASIOC there was a few of them there. let me check will post it if can find it
    sounds good, when I get some time tommorow, i'll get over there and do some searching.

Anyone know how much it costs to have the odo. adjusted when you swap a new cluster in??
    2002 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX - PLATINUM SILVER METALLIC
    NICKNAME - DAPHNE

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.