OK....i know a lotta people have problems figuring out how to remove the door panels and install new speakers, so heres a step by step process to DIY. Since the Front and Back doors come off practically the same way, im just gonna show how to take off the fronts.
p.s. the 06 panels come off almost the exact same way as the other models!
1. The first step to taking off the panel is to remove the handle latch. This is by far the hardest part in the whole process, as you have to pry the molding off of the latch without using too much force, otherwise it will snap!
2. Next, you will need to remove the handl / power window panel. There is one screw in the middle of the actual handle part, and you can get to it by lifting up the little latch over it. Once the screw is removed, use some force to pull it out, and it will eventually come. Then disconnect the wires.
3. From here, the door panel is held on entirely by snap gromets, so just pull of the panel all around and it will eventually "pop" off. ( The rear doors have one screw gromet at the top corner ). The panel holds onto the top of the door, so once the panel pops off the door, lift up on it, and it will come free. Once removed, put it in a safe place for now.
4. From here, you can see the tweeter and woofer. The tweeter, which is easier to get to, is held on by a screw from the back of the golden bracket. To mount a new one, you can screw a hole into a bracket that came with the new tweeter, or just use 3M double sided tape ( This is strong as hell!!! )
5. The woofer is a little more complicated. First, when you remove the three screws that hold it in, you'll notice that there is literally one inch between the panel and the window, which really sucks. So if you get and woofer with a deep mounting area, i adivise you purchase a one inch spacer. Although no one likes to do this, the best way to mount the spacer is to use one of the factory holes, and drill three new ones into the door. From here, the speaker can be mounted to the spacer, and it fits behind the panel no problemo! Also, if you have to mount a crossover, there is ample room in the door, behind the window, and once again, double sided tape works wonders here.
6. Thats really about it. From here, just snap the panel back onto the door, snap the latch and window control panel back into place, put the screw in the handle, and you're done!!!!
If you have any questions or want to see install pictures, my cardomain site is http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2105193