Invisible air freshner mod: - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Invisible air freshner mod: within the Cockpit and Cabin forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; ok, i took the glovebox off today and i don't have one there. How much is it at the dealer ...

ok, i took the glovebox off today and i don't have one there.
    How much is it at the dealer and also can you get aftermarket one like ACDelco or Fram, because i've seen that they list them in their catalogs?
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rallymaniac
    How much is it at the dealer and also can you get aftermarket one like ACDelco or Fram, because i've seen that they list them in their catalogs?
    subaruparts.com has it...its like $32.

you can also buy a filter at Home Depot and cut it yourself...just make sure it NOT one with wire mesh on it because that would be hard to cut. I'm pretty sure there's a howto on scoobymods (for the right size).
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by rallymaniac
    Hey man did you ever get a cabin filter? I'm wondering about like a napa cabin filter too cause they're only like 10 bucks and I wouldnt have to cut anything.

I don't have a filter in my car stock, so theres no frame or anything that goes around this filter to keep it in place or anything?
    Andrew

Never quit. Never do the expected. Never follow.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/wrxrolla

Quote Originally Posted by wrxrolla
    Hey man did you ever get a cabin filter? I'm wondering about like a napa cabin filter too cause they're only like 10 bucks and I wouldnt have to cut anything.

I don't have a filter in my car stock, so theres no frame or anything that goes around this filter to keep it in place or anything?
    I've heard you can get certain AC filters from Home Depot to fit...you have to cut them up, but I think scoobymods has an article on it...has all the dimensions on it so you get the right thickness. If you wanted to splurge, you could probably get the HEPA ones...but I don't know if the seal around the filter is tight enough to really filter 100%...still after seeing what's collected on it after a few years, you won't want to be without one...it was BLACK, fuzzy, and there were dead things in it. it was just plain gross.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

works very well but i don't like taking stuff apart i just buy those little trees and throw them under my seat it works great and no one knows its there but you
    TURBO LAG = FOREPLAY
    04 black WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate # 2005

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.