I gave up on asking...
This is a discussion on Chat is extremely laggy within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I gave up on asking......
im not going to moan, i'm thankful it exists at all...
it would be nice if it was faster, but it isn't killing me
I cant even open it anymore its so laggy it just ****s the bed and the little green circle spins and spins
Can you give me some examples of the issue you are experiencing
- Can you post
- If you notice slowness, what time do you notice it the most
Thank you for your time and patience, I really appreciate this
~ GP community support
Spcifically for me, and I think many others, this is what happens:
1) chat runs normally
2) all at once, chat runs slowly with "someone is typing" or "sending" in the bottom left and right corners of the chat box, respectively.
3) chat lags or does not send message or no new chat messages are received
4) a page refresh or click to another link within the site is tried
5) chat pops back up and a green circle appears and the chat window does not load for a minute to 5-10 minutes (my personal experience)
6) chat eventually pops back up with messages in place and sent, but not when originally sent
As far as times, this happens for me at all times of the day. There is not a specific time or amount of people or any other factor that seems to feed this behavior in the chat window. I've seen it happen with 4 people in chat as well as upwards of 20.
Hope this helps! Other please chime in if this is what you experience.
Last edited by ShiftingLanes; 05-21-2014 at 09:03 AM.
Thank you so much for all the information. I have let the teach team know about the details and hope to fix this issue as soon as possible. Once again thank you for your time.
Have a great day
~ GP community support
I've been using the chat almost daily since I signed up on this forum, and for the last month and a half it's been a real real pain.
Eastern time, using Firefox, just experienced a 5 minutes delay until all the messages posted by everyone during that lag pop at the same time.
A lot of users would be so grateful to you Community support team if this was resolved. We are a close community and need each other to exist on this planet.
By now Admin has replaced all the stock hoses and lines, something is wrong in the compressor choice, clearly.
SERIOUSLY. fix the chat. its getting worse.