Double Posting Problem Still....
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Double Posting Problem Still.... within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I don't know if this is the case with others, but I am still having a double posting issue. My ...

I Support ClubWRX

Double Posting Problem Still....

I don't know if this is the case with others, but I am still having a double posting issue. My browser will run into some kind of problem and ask me that I'm sure if I want to leave the page or if it wants me to Stay on Page. Sometimes I can avoid the issue by telling my browser to Stay on Page then just refreshing the site, but other times that does not work for me.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Problem persists here also.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    I have the issue as well.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    What kind of browser are you? Also how often is this reoccurring?

Give me all the information you got!

Thanks guys

~ GP community support

I Support ClubWRX
    I use firefox, and safari. It does the same thing on either. It will act like its taking a second to post then it will prompt me if I want to Leave the page or stay on it. If you click leave it will for sure double post, if you stay nothing happens but if you go up to refresh your post will be there. Every once in a while for me even when I do stay on the page then refresh it double posts.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

I Support ClubWRX
    I've noticed it on Firefox but I don't think Safari is immune either. McBill described the exact symptoms I see also.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Had this problem sporadically on Safari exclusively. Comment will take too long to load, asked to leave page or stay on page. Stay on page creates comment, but won't load to new screen to show comment is posted. Leave page will reload page and create double post.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

i use google chrome and it has happened to me before. Also when i use my iphone with safari.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX

test ignore

Morbi tincidunt risus nec elit semper ultricies. Nunc id diam vel mi mollis elementum. Pellentesque sit amet est non nulla tristique tristique. Quisque luctus ut quam eu condimentum. Phasellus suscipit, mauris sed pharetra cursus, nisi tellus auctor mauris, consequat mollis justo quam venenatis odio. Nulla mattis dolor malesuada urna consequat, non dapibus enim mattis. Proin a diam id odio porttitor porta non scelerisque eros. Cras pretium rutrum magna, eu sollicitudin lectus tristique eget. In commodo lorem non leo ultrices, sed ultrices enim ultrices.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Morbi tincidunt risus nec elit semper ultricies. Nunc id diam vel mi mollis elementum. Pellentesque sit amet est non nulla tristique tristique. Quisque luctus ut quam eu condimentum. Phasellus suscipit, mauris sed pharetra cursus, nisi tellus auctor mauris, consequat mollis justo quam venenatis odio. Nulla mattis dolor malesuada urna consequat, non dapibus enim mattis. Proin a diam id odio porttitor porta non scelerisque eros. Cras pretium rutrum magna, eu sollicitudin lectus tristique eget. In commodo lorem non leo ultrices, sed ultrices enim ultrices.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX

test ignore admin

Bacon ipsum dolor sit amet chicken bresaola turkey salami fatback ball tip short loin pastrami venison brisket pig filet mignon cow. Kevin ham doner, cow pork belly short ribs t-bone frankfurter brisket porchetta tail pork chop ball tip pork loin. Porchetta brisket beef chicken salami hamburger, tenderloin cow. Kevin turducken short ribs ham hock, filet mignon brisket drumstick salami tri-tip shank meatball corned beef pig. Kevin pork chop landjaeger pancetta hamburger jowl leberkas biltong.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Is this happening on mobile browsers/devices? Desktop, or both?

I was trying to reproduce this with Firefox and Chrome, but couldn't get the error to occur - using a desktop.

Please let us know.

~ Alan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    i use google chrome and it has happened to me before. Also when i use my iphone with safari.
    It happens from me on laptop and desktop. looks like it occurs on all devices.
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

I Support ClubWRX
    mods, there is a double posting issue on this thread right now. My computer just tried to do it and two other people who posted previously to me double posted. link is below.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...e-day-504.html
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Just a little more info.

Does this only happen when using the quick reply box to post?

I was going through a similar vbulletin bug thread about being asked to leave the page, but nothing about double posting. I just want to know if this is a similar issue related to the Quick Reply:

Quick Reply - Asks whether user wants to leave or stay on every quick reply made - vBulletin Community Forum

~ AS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.