Double Posting Problem Still.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Double Posting Problem Still.... within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by CWRX admin Just a little more info. Does this only happen when using the quick reply box ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CWRX admin View Post
    Just a little more info.

Does this only happen when using the quick reply box to post?

I was going through a similar vbulletin bug thread about being asked to leave the page, but nothing about double posting. I just want to know if this is a similar issue related to the Quick Reply:

Quick Reply - Asks whether user wants to leave or stay on every quick reply made - vBulletin Community Forum

~ AS
    I usually use the Quick Reply method. My double posts only ever happen if that message pops up.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hello,

Does the double post error only happen when you guys use the quick reply box to post?

~km community support

Hello,

Does the double post error only happen when you guys use the quick reply box to post?

~km community support
    I don't know if it is subject to ONLY quick post but I have never noticed it in the advanced posting, if that answers your question. I'm not sure if that says much but I hardly use the advanced posting option unless I'm creating a thread or posting a life story.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Happens on my tapatalk

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for the info. This is still really strange. We'll continue looking to find a solution.

~ AS

I Support ClubWRX
    I haven't seen any double posts yet this morning, but there were a lot of double-posts this weekend. I see it on Chrome with Windows 7, Chrome with OS X, IE9 for Windows 7, and Safari for iOS 7. I typically use the Quick Reply box.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    We've tried something, but uncertain if it resolved the issue. Can you let us know if this is still happening now?

~ AS

We've tried something, but uncertain if it resolved the issue. Can you let us know if this is still happening now?

~ AS
    Just happened again to me. I'm on Chrome on my macbook pro and used quick reply. No message popped up this time but I still got the double post.

I Support ClubWRX

~ AS
    You guys probably use some kind of server-side caching, right? We had this double-posting issue a while ago and I was only able to stop it by disabling APC. IIRC it was something related to AJAX and APC.
    Justin
    ClubWRX.net Admin

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin@ClubWRX View Post
    You guys probably use some kind of server-side caching, right? We had this double-posting issue a while ago and I was only able to stop it by disabling APC. IIRC it was something related to AJAX and APC.
    Looking into this further, it appears there was a VBSEO plugin caching that may have been causing this. We'll see if it comes back.

~ Alan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12