Admin ban my IP

This is a discussion on Admin ban my IP within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello, i got a problem regarding the above matter. I had to register using my mobile internet so that i ...

Admin ban my IP

Hello, i got a problem regarding the above matter. I had to register using my mobile internet so that i can post here regarding this matter.

When i'm browsing for topic that i'm searching for on google and if the link is from clubwrx i cannot read the post and there is a warning stating that my ip addreas had been banned by the admin and were ask to contact the admin. i already did that twice in the past week but until now i haven't receive any email regarding why the admin would ban my ip address.

I never register to this forum just visiting for post that i have search on google. Do this site ban the ip starting with 61.6.?

Last time when my ip was 119. I can visit this site with no problem. Dear admin please unban me or if i have done anything wrong please state it otherwise. It is frustating to use my mobile network to search for a post here on clubwrx because i'm not on data plan. I cannot change or revert to another ip address because my internet provider does support private ip address. Private ip address ia just for business customer. Residential customer are only given public ip adresses.

My email is eziely@gmail.com thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What is the full ip address you are having an issue with?

I know there were some IP ranges that were banned that recently had the ban removed. When was the last time to attempted to log in using the IP in question?
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

I will post my ip address later and a print screen of the warning.

My ip address is 61.6.243.202. Current i'm outstation so i cannot print screen the warning label. Hope you can get help me with my problem. Cheers and happy holiday soon.

Are you trying at work?

I know my work blocked ClubWRX so I can not access ClubWRX at work.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    [QUOTE=eziely;3209746]My ip address is 61.6.243.202. Current i'm outstation so i cannot print screen the warning label. Hope you can get help me with my problem. Cheers and happy holiday soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I looked for the IP on the ban list but I could not locate it. I removed IP's form the 61. Range to help you out. Let me know if this is helping you out.

What is the computer you're having an issue logging on from? Is it a work computer and do you work from the Government? This could bepart of the issue.

- dm, community support

Quote Originally Posted by CWRX admin View Post

What is the computer you're having an issue logging on from? Is it a work computer and do you work from the Government? This could bepart of the issue.

- dm, community support
    That's what I said. My work blocks ClubDub.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Hi sorry for the late reply guys, just got back home from overseas. I can now access this forum. Thank you so much to the admin/moderator for helping me.

@96accord i wasn't using my work computer, i'm using my personal computer at home. Cheers and happy holiday guys.