Home page updates
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Home page updates within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ive noticed that the home page hasn't updated in quite a while now. The top news story is EP10 of ...

Home page updates

Ive noticed that the home page hasn't updated in quite a while now. The top news story is EP10 of launch control and they are now finished with the season on EP14.

It would be nice if this page stayed more up to date because sometimes the forums are slow during the day and I need my fix haha.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I only watched the first two episodes of Launch Control, and they sucked.. someone should post Episodes of The Underdogs on the home page. I thought that show was MUCH more entertaining. Launch Control just felt like a really long advertisement to me.

I wasn't referring to wanting to see more Launch Control just more content period

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Well yeah.. and episodes of The Underdogs would be the prefect solution for more content. Just a suggestion.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    I'll see what I can do to get some new articles added to the home page of the forum. What sort of content would you like to see?

- dm, community support

I Support ClubWRX
    d-o---n-o-t---c-o-m-p-u-t-e

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.