Community Support Team

This is a discussion on Community Support Team within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello Everyone, As you may or may not know the forum was recently acquired by VerticalScope. We run and maintain ...

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX

Community Support Team

Hello Everyone,

As you may or may not know the forum was recently acquired by VerticalScope. We run and maintain many enthusiast forums from Automotive and Motorcycle forums to Sport and Self Health forums and are excited to add Club WRX to the family. From time to time you will see a few members of the Community Support team on the forum to assist with site issues.

Our Community Support team consists of 5 members.
    Danniella M - You will find her assisting with Community issues in this forum.
    Marco D - You will find him answering PM's and assisting in this forum.
    Alan S and Cayne G - Are our tech guys. You will see them assisting the Community and working with the Admins to run the forum.
    Helena B - Our manager. She works with Vendors and the Admins on the forum.

If you ever need assistance with the forum whether it be you need your username changes, your having trouble: uploading an image, or you find the site is running slow, throwing database errors, or is just acting up, please post the issue here so we can assist you.

Please refrain from posting Automotive related issues here.

Thank you
    Danniella M, Community Support - See more at: Community Support Team - Blue Oval Fanatics - Ford Forums & Technical Discussions

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So...you guys going to look into the continual double posting issues that have been occurring for the past 3+ months? That'd be nice
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    What double posting issue?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I Support ClubWRX
    ive never had a double post

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    What double posting issue?
    It only double posts non-negative posts.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    I found that thread on it. I posted there a few weeks back but I never got a reply from users about what times of the day are slower on the forum. Do you find that the forum is still very slow?

It could be that the forum is not connecting to the server correctly. Mikie when was the last time a double post happened to you? Could you get a screenshot of it the next time it occurs.

Thanks

- dm, community support

Probably a couple days ago...honestly since when you posted this thread, it hasn't occurred to me. But there are a couple threads where people deleted/edited saying "sorry, double post." I saw one just yesterday where RayfieldsWRX (administrator) had double posted. Thought that was funny.

I'll be glad to find some examples for you when they come up. I'm just now checking my threads for the day, so when I come across it, I'll post links. Might be easier than screen shots.

So far today though, things are working rather zippy. I like it.

This page has a couple double posts on it from the last day or so.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ml#post3160458

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for your help Mikie
    I'm going to report the issue so that techs can look into it further.

- dm, community support

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I usually delete the duplicate, but I will start leaving them if it might make the issue easier to track down.

In the last few days I have been getting the error where it says you are about to leave the page, blah, blah.. which usually results in a double post, but recently it hasn't been double posting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CWRX admin View Post
    Thanks for your help Mikie
    I'm going to report the issue so that techs can look into it further.

- dm, community support
    No prob. I've got many years of IT support in my background, so I'm glad to help

Thanks for looking into it!

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hey Guys,

For the Double post issues lets use the original thread to post information in.

Lots of random slowness and double posting...

Thanks

- Danniella