what is up with the club site on mah phone!

This is a discussion on what is up with the club site on mah phone! within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Alright! As if today wasn't bad enough... now the club's website is all in text. I don't get it.what n ...

what is up with the club site on mah phone!

Alright! As if today wasn't bad enough... now the club's website is all in text. I don't get it.what n the heck did I punch this time. Anyone else run into this? Currently running a droid razr hd maxx that runs only on chrome. Although I am thinking about a chrome delete might not be so bad!
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

U should download tapatalk! Best forum site app ever! I didn't like the new version update because it didn't allow me to have widgets on my phone to different forums like nasioc, so I just visited there support site to download their old version again.

Download 4shared on your phone first so you can get tapatalk free. Do a little research to find the best version for you. Can pretty get any app that you'd normally have to pay for, for free. Only down fall is obviously no updates to the app unless you uninstall it then reinstall a newer version

tapatalk is $2.99 lol

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Your fone probly just sucks..

Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    tapatalk is $2.99 lol
    Thats 3 dollars I didn't have to spend. I'm cheap with stuff except my car and computer