Discolered Background...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Discolered Background... within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; As you can probably see, the background on anything I post is not normal. I see it in gray with ...

I Support ClubWRX

Discolered Background...

As you can probably see, the background on anything I post is not normal. I see it in gray with black font which is hard to read and others see it too.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    woah there!....what size is your avatar image?
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Wow.. you're special!

I Support ClubWRX
    I see the problem with the OP's posts also. Mine OTOH are fine, as are everyone else's. Could this be a setting that the OP has inadvertantly engaged?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    It's likely an issue with some symbols that you have in your title or signature. Remove or change that and it should fix the problem.
    Justin
    ClubWRX.net Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    I tinkered in his profile...when I remove his "display group" from being Silver Supporting, and just "Registered", it cleared up the CSS issue for me. I started down the path of "display page source", but don't have enough time in my day to go through it line by line.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Ah I see what the problem is. There was an error in the way the silver supporting group was setup. Thanks Ray!
    Justin
    ClubWRX.net Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    Awesome, thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.