Problem with my iPhone. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Problem with my iPhone. within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I love my android taptalk....

I Support ClubWRX
    I love my android taptalk.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Are you signed in and allowing cookies?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    You think so? I bought Tapatalk for the sole purpose of browsing here. It's easier to navigate for my bear paws. I'll will say though that the Android version has more features as far as smilies and attachments.
    I like NASIOC tapatalk, I can't figure it out for club Wrx, I can't load pics, I gave up. I am not a fan.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Are you signed in and allowing cookies?
    Sure am sir. Nothing has changed. It is also intermittent as I am currently using my iPhone.

it was happening to me as well...usually just going advanced helps as refreshing doesn't. i figure its my phone being a POS
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

Try deleting your Cookies & Cache if you're not too lazy to sign-in again to the website.
    2011 SWP WRX Hatch

I Support ClubWRX
    will do, I did pull up my open apps and closed them, that didnt help. I will clear history and log out, re log in. I do that at night on my phone anyway and it did this last night and this morning.

This is happening for me as well (and has been for a couple weeks now). I've cleared everything from browsing history. Using Firefox ESR 10.0.3 (latest version) on a Windows Vista Pro box...it's random though and refreshing the window will clear the grey to where you can type in the reply box.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12