Google search results
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Google search results within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I use Google Chrome,so each time I log onto the site I just type subaru wrx forum in the address ...

I Support ClubWRX

Google search results

I use Google Chrome,so each time I log onto the site I just type subaru wrx forum in the address bar which is also the search bar.Until today clubwrx.net used to be the first site that came up.Today something strange happened and clubwrx has gone way down the order after wrxtuners,nasioc,iwsti,thesubaruforum,& wrxforum.Why has this happened,does it have to do with the amount of traffic going to the sites.Why the sudden downgrade?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    "Google Juice" is a funny thing. They revamp their search algorithm constantly; perhaps a subtle change was made that affected our place in the order.

Why not just start typing "CLU" and let it fill in the rest for you? FF and Chrome both do it for me within 1 or 2 letters.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    I have no problem making the change.I was just wondering what happened.Since this was the site that first came up,most newbies like me were driven here.The new search results would reduce traffic to this site IMO.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    It's a good point. I'll mention to Tim that we might need to do some SEO. Thanks!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for the heads up rage. I monitor the traffic and SEO but this change seems out of the blue and is quite puzzling to me. Our traffic has continued to be on a steady increase over the past several months and traffic from search engines like google have also been on the rise. It seems we have lost the sitelinks that appear when clubwrx is the top search result as well. I'll double check our webmaster tools settings but I'm hoping this change will correct itself soon. Google may have just detected some changes in our page and will put us back at the top of results when our pages are recrawled. Thanks again for the heads up.
    Justin
    ClubWRX.net Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    Try it again now. Back on top of the results?
    Justin
    ClubWRX.net Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.