Subscribed Threads

This is a discussion on Subscribed Threads within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Am I missing something somewhere or is there not a direct link to my subscribed threads within the Homepage? I ...

I Support ClubWRX

Subscribed Threads

Am I missing something somewhere or is there not a direct link to my subscribed threads within the Homepage? I may be an outlier but I enjoy browsing through the "recent" threads on the homepage quickly and then head over to check my subcribed threads. There isn't any way to get directly there so I have to go to forums and then quick links.

I'm not really complaining that much about it, and maybe I just can't find it on the homepage, but when I only have a minute or two to hang out during busy days, that used to be my routine

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    Site changed a little bit and I tried saying we should have one on the homepage, but didn't work out that way.

Only thing you can do is click on settings in the top right corner. Then on the left of the page, near the middle, you will see the word "subscriptions" click that.
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh...that's not too bad. Didn't know I could go that way, thanks!

I Support ClubWRX
    I believe it's possible for me to add a button on the homepage or the navbar to go straight to your subscribed threads. Refresh my memory. Where was this button before we upgraded the forum?
    Justin
    ClubWRX.net Admin

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    yeah while youre under forum you can go to quick links -> subscribed threads. thats the way i do it.

it was a lot easier before but for some reason i cant remember where the button was before everything changed lol

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Settings at the upper right corner will also bring you to a list of your subscribed threads with new posts.
    Justin
    ClubWRX.net Admin

It was a drop down style menu before; I liked it better that way, but can survive this way.

It was over on the right hand side of the menu bar, next to the old search drop down menu. Was visible on all of the various forum pages IIRC.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'