The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I also had a database error, then serve too busy within the last hour....

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    I also had a database error, then serve too busy within the last hour.
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    All day? This is the kind of problem that we are just recovering from... We really need to get whatever the problem is fixed.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I didn't know what to do at work today. Without clubwrx I actually...worked.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

It was really bad today
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

passed weekend i was getting it every time i tried logging on... between the hours of 2200 est and 0300 saturday night

Server busy most of yesterday and this morning. Just now able to get on for the first time today.

Today was the worst it's ever been for me. Just able to sign on.

I Support ClubWRX
    It's usually a lot worse on Fridays
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

This is happening way too often and actually getting really annoying.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    For what it's worth.. probably beating a dead horse... But I'm still getting it most days in the late morning 8-10am (Eastern Standard Time)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    I have been getting it a lot lately too. I sometimes get it throughout the day and a lot at night.
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

maybe an admin can chime in?????

From what I've read, there seems to be a bug in the VBulletin software that supposedly can be resolved with a change to *NIX Server Load Limit. At least that fixed the problem for most of the forums that had it that asked on the VBulletin forums about the problem.
    2011 WRX Limited DGM Sedan - SPT Catback - SPT STS + Kartboy Bushings - 3M Clear Bra

I Support ClubWRX
    An admin is happy to chime in, but there are a very limited number of folks that actually have access to the box.
    As far as the *NIX Server Load Limit, as I said before it's set at 7. Did the vBulletin info that you read suggest a value? Some folks have turned it off by setting it to 0, unless I'm wrong.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Actually, most in that thread disabled it (i.e. zero) at the time, but looking again, that thread is a few years old so the error in question (V4 of Vbulletin, I think) is probably corrected by now (don't know which version you're using here).

By its intended function, I gather it's a trade-off of board loading speed versus the number of users before it simply won't allow you to view anything (i.e. when you get that message, you can't even check to see if any replies are in subscribed threads, etc.). I imagine it would be a matter of finding an acceptable speed versus a given number of users. In other words, if it loads reasonably fast with 12 users on, why limit it to 7. OTOH, if it crawls at 12, then perhaps 7 is reasonable. When I get the error, the page with the error on it comes up instantly which makes me think it's not exactly crawling at 7. I figured it was more of a glitch since the last time I got the error, I got it for like 12 hours straight (although I didn't sit there and try to get on every 10 minutes or anything, but rather every time I did try with over an hour in-between, it kept giving the same error and oddly, it started doing it in the middle of the night (hard to believe the forum had that much activity constantly given I usually have no trouble at all).

I haven't seen it happen in over a week now, though.
    2011 WRX Limited DGM Sedan - SPT Catback - SPT STS + Kartboy Bushings - 3M Clear Bra

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.