The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Justin@ClubWRX Sorry I didn't receive the email from you. When was it sent? If it was to ...

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin@ClubWRX View Post
    Sorry I didn't receive the email from you. When was it sent? If it was to the admin email address please resend it to justin@clubwrx.net as I don't check the admin account.
    Thats where i sent it. Ill send it again soon. It was yesterday.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I resent the email.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Server was busy again starting about 5:15pm EST for about an hour.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Server was busy again starting about 5:15pm EST for about an hour.
    same here
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    I,as well as others have been experiencing a new issue of late.

The server is too busy message has been replaced by another,something to do with cloudflare.

In the message it is stated that I am trying to access a "cached version" of the site, which is currently unavailable.There appears a link to a "live version" of the clubwrx website which directs me to the website.

More of an annoyance than a problem.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey Tony,
    Thanks for the heads up. Cloudflare is a content delivery network service (CDN) that caches our static content around the US and the world to deliver content faster and relieve load on our own server. There's also a few security enhancements. We just started using this service a few days ago and it may take a little more time to completely integrate with our site. If I don't see much improvement and the messages don't stop, then we'll just stop using Cloudflare.

The typical server is too busy messages haven't popped up in a while though, right? I made several improvements to optimize the site and server.
    Justin
    ClubWRX.net Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    I've gotten the same message as Tony. Haven't seen the server busy message in a while.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin@ClubWRX View Post
    The typical server is too busy messages haven't popped up in a while though, right? I made several improvements to optimize the site and server.
    No,I haven't seen that message since my last post on this thread on 11/23/2011
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I noticed the Cloudflare message as well, but it was rectified relatively quickly. I thought it was some new firewall tweak the other IT guy at my job made
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3

Got the Cloudflare message again about accessing the cached pages. I was able to click to the Live version without a problem, but Cloudflare, is flaring up again.

Has anyone gotten "Server Not Found" messages lately? I'm getting it on my PC right now, but my Mac is loading the forums fine. But some days I get the same message on the Mac too. I've never seen this message that I can recall for any site that wasn't actually non-existent before.
    2011 WRX Limited DGM Sedan - SPT Catback - SPT STS + Kartboy Bushings - 3M Clear Bra

I Support ClubWRX
    Clear the cache and cookies on your PC and it should work.
    Justin
    ClubWRX.net Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    I,as well as others have been experiencing a new issue of late.

The server is too busy message has been replaced by another,something to do with cloudflare.

In the message it is stated that I am trying to access a "cached version" of the site, which is currently unavailable.There appears a link to a "live version" of the clubwrx website which directs me to the website.

More of an annoyance than a problem.
    Same here.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I Support ClubWRX
    I also have a problem with the fact that our site is listed as "not trustworthy" by WOT. WOT is a very widely used tool, and is limiting the number of people that are actually risking clicking our site. Any chance we can fix that?
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Switching DNS servers on both my Mac and PC to OpenDNS (with Google's as a backup) solved the "can't find server" problem and sped up my Internet connection as well. The program Namebench can help you find the fastest and most reliable open DNS servers around. I ran the test a few times. Google and OpenDNS were the most reliable. OpenDNS was usually somewhat faster here.
    2011 WRX Limited DGM Sedan - SPT Catback - SPT STS + Kartboy Bushings - 3M Clear Bra

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.