Clubwrx Infected or linked to something bad? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Clubwrx Infected or linked to something bad? within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; When you do receive the warning can you send the URL of the page to admin@clubwrx.net and title it MALWARE ...

I Support ClubWRX
    When you do receive the warning can you send the URL of the page to admin@clubwrx.net and title it MALWARE URL? I will send it to the server admin to get it diagnosed. It seems like it only happens on certain pages and the more information I get the better we can diagnose the problems.

I have scanned though both your files for the account "clubwrx" and the database for your forums. At this time, I do not see any sign of infection or iframe present. Can your forum users provide a bit more information as to where specifically they are receiving the warnings. Which specific URLs? In addition, if they could have their AV scanners provide any further specific information (such as the exact file detected), it would assist us in tracking down the source of the issue.
    Tim
    Admin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks for getting this resolved. Looks like the site is no longer flagged by Websense.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by economatic View Post
    Thanks for getting this resolved. Looks like the site is no longer flagged by Websense.
    here here!

I wasn't going to say anything just yet, for fear of jinx. LOL
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

I no longer receive any error messages as well, thx.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234