What happened to everyone's post count? - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on What happened to everyone's post count? within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Wrinklechops I just thought it had something to do with people who had posted in the bugeye ...

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinklechops View Post
    I just thought it had something to do with people who had posted in the bugeye mafia thread. What I mean is, if you had posted in there at one point, you were among those affected with the drop in post count. For example, I never posted in the bugeye mafia thread and my post count was NOT affected. This is how I thought they were related somehow.
    Me too.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hmmm,

I was responding more toward BrianH as to there really doesn't seem to be much content lost other than the history of the bugeyes but hadn't really thought of it that way. Kind of ironic if that thread got an error that turned into a post count black hole.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    Hmmm,

I was responding more toward BrianH as to there really doesn't seem to be much content lost other than the history of the bugeyes but hadn't really thought of it that way. Kind of ironic if that thread got an error that turned into a post count black hole.
    Yea, because that was the trend I observed anyways... hence why I am not affected while others are. Who knows though. We may never know but oh well. Myco you're a noob! jk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.