PENDING - 500 Internal Server Error - "P" BlazinWRX 6/30/09
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on PENDING - 500 Internal Server Error - "P" BlazinWRX 6/30/09 within the Clubwrx Website/Forum Support - Report Errors forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact ...

PENDING - 500 Internal Server Error - "P" BlazinWRX 6/30/09

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@clubwrx.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.clubwrx.net Port 80
    I get that when I click on both links to the photo gallery forums.
    Last edited by Rogan; 07-01-2009 at 05:28 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I think we have to reinstall the whole photo album and get everything set up again. Let me try to get to that this week.
    Tim
    Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    Have you tried clicking on the "photo gallery" link on the top of the page? Currently our gallery is posted on ClubWRX.net Photo Gallery - Main Index - Powered by PhotoPost and everything is working fine right now.
    Tim
    Admin

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX View Post
    Have you tried clicking on the "photo gallery" link on the top of the page? Currently our gallery is posted on ClubWRX.net Photo Gallery - Main Index - Powered by PhotoPost and everything is working fine right now.
    still gives me the error when i try to access "members galleries" or "members riders"

I Support ClubWRX
    Can you send me the URL to the point of entry?
    Tim
    Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    Tim,
    I've verified his post is accurate. If you go to the main page, you see the photo Album page. If you try to click on either of the two links to albums from the main page, you get:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@clubwrx.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.clubwrx.net Port 80

Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for the details - I'm seeking support from photopost. I'll keep you guys posted.
    Tim
    Admin

Cant view the photo gallery

Thats what I get:

Internal Server Error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
    Evgeny

Subaru Impreza WRX STi ProDrive 2.0 MT6 2003
    Mazda 6 2.0 AT 2008

I'm assuming this is now fixed as I can't replicate the issue. Internal server errors are usually due to a misconfigured server setup. One common cause is running suPHP with php files that are chmod higher than 644.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by joker2040 View Post
    I'm assuming this is now fixed as I can't replicate the issue. Internal server errors are usually due to a misconfigured server setup. One common cause is running suPHP with php files that are chmod higher than 644.
    Tim, Sign his butt up!

Thanks, Joker
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Just got this message. The code is different than the ones posted above

Internal Server Error

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at ClubWRX.net: Subaru Impreza WRX and WRX STI Online Community and Forums Port 80

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Which page did you visit to get that message?
    Tim
    Admin

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.