Socal Subaru WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Socal Subaru WRX within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Entertaining the idea of buying a '15 WRX Limited 6spd with Nav. 13k miles. For those that own this model ...

Socal Subaru WRX

Entertaining the idea of buying a '15 WRX Limited 6spd with Nav. 13k miles. For those that own this model how is the reliability like? Asking price is $28k and hope to bargain down to $26k. Don't think I want to spend more than that on a non-STI WRX.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Water.....sometimes waves rqjoe's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    It depends a lot on how they were driven. I have had mine for 11 months now and have 15,500 on it; 0 issues so far. One indicator is the lifetime fuel mileage shown on the center display; the higher the number the easier life the car has had in general. This is not a tell-all but just one indicator.

Registered User Firefighterjake's Avatar
    2015 WRX MT Base Model. Just a tick under 21,000 miles. No issues . . . just the usual oil changes and other regularly scheduled maintenance items.

Registered User stephenaceituno's Avatar
    These cars are too new to get a clear picture of how reliable these cars are. Of course a brand new car will last more than a year when given basic maintenance. Now , talking about reliability after heavy mods is another story. Find a thread on the Nasioc forum with the roll call list of engine failures. Good info there. So if you're planning on leaving it stock, for the majority there have been minimal problems with these FA20 motors. But if you plan on doing silly things like stage 2 and E85 .... good luck with that .

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.