Newly purchased 2016 wrx, tire pressure
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newly purchased 2016 wrx, tire pressure within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Picked up my 2016 a coupe days ago. Just got around to the first wash, checked the tire pressure = ...

Newly purchased 2016 wrx, tire pressure

Picked up my 2016 a coupe days ago. Just got around to the first wash, checked the tire pressure = 43psi all around....WOW

Lowered all to 36.

I'm quite sure this was not done at the dealership.

Just wanted to post, check your tire pressure new purchasers.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Were the tires recently driven on before you checked the pressure?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

They weren't. The car didn't move for hours and was in the shade.

mine were high also
    I think they over inflate them for shipping and were not adjusted when pre delivery was done

exactly same problem here.

Got my 2016 two weeks ago, the TPMS warning started going off once in a while... I just stopped by at the dealer today to check the tires. They found 42PSI...WTF... The guy at the counter couldn't explain...of course.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.