questions about 2015 impreza: reliability and price
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on questions about 2015 impreza: reliability and price within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; During my last vacation, I rent an Impreza and it leaves me a deep impression. I enjoy the driving fun ...

questions about 2015 impreza: reliability and price

During my last vacation, I rent an Impreza and it leaves me a deep impression. I enjoy the driving fun and select the 2015 Manual 2.0i model. I read some reports about impreza and some give a low score for impreza's reliability. Most of people here are owner of impreza. Are your imprezas reliable?
    MSRP for 2015 impreza manual is 18990. autopriceshare dealers ask for 17711, around $1100 off. My current car is 2012 focus and I got bigger discount when I purchased it. I am not sure whether it is a fair price for 2015 impreza. Please give me some advice. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

For 2015 Subaru split the Impreza from the Impreza WRX name. Most of us here drive WRX or STI's which have their differences (mainly with the engine and suspension). But, overall I think Subaru has good reliability. That price seems fair to me.
    Member of the 2015 WRX owner black sheep club
    A WRX/STI beginners Guide:
    No one can decide if an STI or WRX is right for you. Drive them and decide.
    Yes, that requires a tune...
    Read your owners manual.
    Don't drive like an idiot.

The Guy On The Couch TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Between my 2 WRXs Moms Impreza and my brothers Forester, I will say reliability is not an issue.
    Moms car has 60,000 miles and until recently only needed scheduled maintenance.
    This past weekend I (With help from my friend) replaced all the tranny lines on her car, one was leaking.
    She had an old Legacy for 14 years, and had no issues aside from scheduled maintenance.
    I have several friends on this Forum who have well over 125k on their WRX and they just keep going.
    Hope this helps.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

A vehicles reliability comes down to a persons willingness to take care of it past 60k. Some vehicles require more maintenance to make it to 150k, however because you are not willing to do the maintenance doesn't mean the car isn't reliable.

I see so many older high mileage Subarus on the road, their bodies even tend to do well with the salt they use here in the winter, especially when you compare to nissan or toyota of the same vintage.

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    Such a hard decision huh? If you take care of the car properly and follow all the correct procedures you will be fine. Some brands and models types might be better, but overall, if you take treat the car right it will treat you right, kinda like an honest girlfriend huh?

Subaru's are very solid cars. Although this is my first, I absolutely am impressed with it so far. With the exception of the garbage Japanese paint, which isn't as bad as other cars I've seen though, it's a pretty nice car. You feel me bro?

Also don't buy a regular Impreza ok? I understand you were impressed with the little base model Impreza but a wrx is a whole new level. Get a base model wrx (only comes in stick, premium and limited come with CVT if you want that good stuff) and have a field day. Just follow the proper break-in procedures and don't go #HAM with the modding.

Good luck and have fun dude!
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

thanks. I am happy with my new impreza now

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nosure View Post
    thanks. I am happy with my new impreza now
    well congrats dude and happy to hear that!
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.