WRX 2009 67k miles
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX 2009 67k miles within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Gonna keep it short and simple, i live 2 hours away from this vehicle.. total after expenses is 19k. I ...

WRX 2009 67k miles

Gonna keep it short and simple, i live 2 hours away from this vehicle.. total after expenses is 19k. I currently go to college and work part time. What is your opinion on this vehicle would you purchase? 2009 wrx 67k miles for 19k. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Not worth the drive if you can't haggle them down on the price. And working part time might cut you tight on a budget on the car...might. worth trying to get the cheapest price though. I bought mine for 18 with 69k

Bill Freakin Murray TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Luis!
    Start looking into private sales like Craigslist. I bet you can find another College kid who wants out of the WRX because of living situation or what have you.
    Then ask seller if you can have you or your Dads mechanic look it over. We can help here but only to a point.
    Also take more pics under hood body front back and sides. Even stick phone under car and snap pics.
    The WRX is too high in demand out there, that's why dealers won't budge much. Keep your head up, you will find what you want when the time is right. Pm me you exact location, and I can try to help from here.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Bill Freakin Murray TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Also play up your situation.
    I'm a first time car buyer and a college student.
    I need reliable transportation for school. Try to hustle them a little, and always keep them talking. Also having a notepad would be helpful with your research, to make notes about the Q&A you have with salesperson. And don't let them get you overly excited. I want the car, I don't need the car. Mention the Focus. But you want a reliable upgrade.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Thanks guys, im trying not to rush into this but i definitely want a good car because i know i will have this vehicle for the next couple of years. But i will keep searching and i know the vehicles i lost out on...well those weren't mine (:

honestly i hate the narrow body models. (besides zachs because his is very quick) for the price and miles i would either save for a wide body or what i would personally do is find a 02-07 wrx with around the same mileage.
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    honestly i hate the narrow body models. (besides zachs because his is very quick) for the price and miles i would either save for a wide body or what i would personally do is find a 02-07 wrx with around the same mileage.
    I like your input, if i could find an 06-07 with low milage reasonable price that would be amazing. They are extremely hard to come by and run for 14-15k down here..

Quote Originally Posted by luisthekid View Post
    I like your input, if i could find an 06-07 with low milage reasonable price that would be amazing. They are extremely hard to come by and run for 14-15k down here..
    i paid 15k for my 06 with 88k on it, but its has some decent mods that i would have done myself.

im on the hunt for an 06-07 wrx for less than 100k for my gf and ive ran into some unicorns. just found an 05 with 22k on it...i want it s bad
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

What is everyones thoughts on the 2008 wrx? I know alot of people did not like it

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    im on the hunt for an 06-07 wrx for less than 100k for my gf and ive ran into some unicorns. just found an 05 with 22k on it...i want it s bad
    Ohhh man...that is rare indeed.

What is everyones thoughts on the 2008 wrx? I know alot of people did not like it
    I had one. Once you throw some stiffer springs on it and wider tires (stock 205's) and go at least stage 1+ on it, you'll be perfectly happy with it. You have to be OK with the narrow body style though. I know there were some engine problems in the later '08 and early '09 models, but mine was problem free after 47K miles. I traded it at that point. The only thing I had to do unexpectedly is replace the injectors. This may have been due to some bad gas. I'm still not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JaySin View Post
    I had one. Once you throw some stiffer springs on it and wider tires (stock 205's) and go at least stage 1+ on it, you'll be perfectly happy with it. You have to be OK with the narrow body style though. I know there were some engine problems in the later '08 and early '09 models, but mine was problem free after 47K miles. I traded it at that point. The only thing I had to do unexpectedly is replace the injectors. This may have been due to some bad gas. I'm still not sure.
    There is one here in town for about 15,999 with 78xxxk miles in it. Kind of considering wonder if it will be more manageable with the payments for me

There is one here in town for about 15,999 with 78xxxk miles in it. Kind of considering wonder if it will be more manageable with the payments for me
    I traded mine in for $16,500 with 47K miles on it and it was in EXCELLENT condition. I had it routinely detailed and my interior looked like nobody ever sat in it. I got more money for it than I owed. In other words, 16K w/ 78K miles on it seems a LITTLE high to me. Try to get them down a good $700-$800 (maybe even $1,000). More importantly, have an independant mechanic you trust go over it VERY WELL before making a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by JaySin View Post
    I traded mine in for $16,500 with 47K miles on it and it was in EXCELLENT condition. I had it routinely detailed and my interior looked like nobody ever sat in it. I got more money for it than I owed. In other words, 16K w/ 78K miles on it seems a LITTLE high to me. Try to get them down a good $700-$800 (maybe even $1,000). More importantly, have an independant mechanic you trust go over it VERY WELL before making a decision.
    One thing that does bother me is the horsepower gap from 2008 to 2009, 240-260.. im sure if i offer 14,500 they might work with me. But what would you do to it? To make it faster. another question if i buy a car, lets say in 3 or 4 years i owe 12k can i trade it in to subaru to get a newer wrx??

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast