Subaru WRX Forum banner

Is this "used" 2015 WRX Limited a good deal?

4K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  Ducky 
#1 ·
2015 WRX Limited in GBP with keyless access, push button start and STI big wing spoiler (crazy but I actually like the wing). Car has 5700 miles.

Listed for sale at $28,300

Thoughts?

#6 ·
That's a pretty good deal.

Exactly what I'm wondering. That is a VERY good deal though! Don't like the equal length headers on the 2015s, but that is just personal preference. You do get more power (slightly) with them so that's a plus.

Just wonder why they're getting rid of it so soon.

#7 ·
OP, is it a WRX with a trunk swap? Any known performance mods? Good luck in your pursuit. IMHO, if able, drop a few more coins and get a new one.

#8 ·
So the OP slapped a huge wing on it and got rid of it early? Those first 5k miles might have been a little rough. Pay a few grand more for one that is actually new with less options. It will be better in the long run.

Of course you like the wing... but save it for the car it's meant for. (just my opinion)

#9 ·
I really appreciate all the feedback guys I think I will wait and get a new one it just seems very odd that someone would buy this car only have it for two months put that many miles on it and go through the process of getting a wing only to get rid of it ....smells like trouble to me

#11 ·
Its actually through a dealer. I asked and the dealer said they wanted a hybrid Toyota for gas mileage.

Again, that seems strange. You know a WRX or any sports car will not get great gas mileage....you go through hassle of getting dragon wing and then get rid of it for most likely a what? Prius?

Im just going to find a new one......I can always swap a dragon wing out myself most likely nad if not...oh well...I wont attract attention from cops ;)

#12 ·
Dealers will say anything to sell a car, used cars especially. More than likely, the owner couldn't afford the payments on it. If the car has a full inspection and factory warranty (and it should), then I wouldn't worry to much about the car's history, in this particular case. Is it a Subaru dealer or a Toyota dealer?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.