Is this "used" 2015 WRX Limited a good deal?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Is this "used" 2015 WRX Limited a good deal? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2015 WRX Limited in GBP with keyless access, push button start and STI big wing spoiler (crazy but I actually ...

Is this "used" 2015 WRX Limited a good deal?

2015 WRX Limited in GBP with keyless access, push button start and STI big wing spoiler (crazy but I actually like the wing). Car has 5700 miles.

Listed for sale at $28,300

Thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bontchimuz View Post
    2015 WRX Limited in GBP with keyless access, push button start and STI big wing spoiler (crazy but I actually like the wing). Car has 5700 miles.

Thoughts?
    The plus, is your going to get a warranty (extended ???), and a essentially brand new car. Haven't studied the 2015's. What's the prevailing price with your options fresh off the floor ????
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

That's a decent deal imo. Its used but not much. I'd be ok with that. Mileage is 5 months worth, but you get some extra features basically for free.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

I Support ClubWRX
    That's a pretty good deal.

Just wonder why they're getting rid of it so soon.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Yes, that is my major fear. Maybe it's a lemon? Maybe the gas mileage sucked? Maybe the dragon wing was too much for him to handle? Lol

2015 WRX STi
    World Rally Blue

Smaug is his name and he has a friggin dragon wing.
    Boom Cannon

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    That's a pretty good deal.

Exactly what I'm wondering. That is a VERY good deal though! Don't like the equal length headers on the 2015s, but that is just personal preference. You do get more power (slightly) with them so that's a plus.

Just wonder why they're getting rid of it so soon.

Thoughts?
    OP, is it a WRX with a trunk swap? Any known performance mods? Good luck in your pursuit. IMHO, if able, drop a few more coins and get a new one.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

Warranty friendly mods for now-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

So the OP slapped a huge wing on it and got rid of it early? Those first 5k miles might have been a little rough. Pay a few grand more for one that is actually new with less options. It will be better in the long run.

Of course you like the wing... but save it for the car it's meant for. (just my opinion)

I really appreciate all the feedback guys I think I will wait and get a new one it just seems very odd that someone would buy this car only have it for two months put that many miles on it and go through the process of getting a wing only to get rid of it ....smells like trouble to me

2015 WRX STi
    World Rally Blue

Smaug is his name and he has a friggin dragon wing.
    Boom Cannon

I Support ClubWRX
    I really appreciate all the feedback guys I think I will wait and get a new one it just seems very odd that someone would buy this car only have it for two months put that many miles on it and go through the process of getting a wing only to get rid of it ....smells like trouble to me
    I would at least ask the seller what's up. Maybe they just can't afford it anymore.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Its actually through a dealer. I asked and the dealer said they wanted a hybrid Toyota for gas mileage.

Again, that seems strange. You know a WRX or any sports car will not get great gas mileage....you go through hassle of getting dragon wing and then get rid of it for most likely a what? Prius?

Im just going to find a new one......I can always swap a dragon wing out myself most likely nad if not...oh well...I wont attract attention from cops

I Support ClubWRX
    Its actually through a dealer. I asked and the dealer said they wanted a hybrid Toyota for gas mileage.

Again, that seems strange. You know a WRX or any sports car will not get great gas mileage....you go through hassle of getting dragon wing and then get rid of it for most likely a what? Prius?

Im just going to find a new one......I can always swap a dragon wing out myself most likely nad if not...oh well...I wont attract attention from cops
    Dealers will say anything to sell a car, used cars especially. More than likely, the owner couldn't afford the payments on it. If the car has a full inspection and factory warranty (and it should), then I wouldn't worry to much about the car's history, in this particular case. Is it a Subaru dealer or a Toyota dealer?
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

The lack of space around the gas pedal means that I have to bend my right leg and ankle in a way I have never done in over 20 years of driving. I strongly considered selling my 2015 because of this, and if I had then the buyer would have had a perfectly fine car. You might have asked why I invested in new wheels, black lugnuts, winter tires, 3m etc., and the answer would simply be because I intended to keep the car at the time I made those decisions. As it is I think I'll put up with the "problem" as the only other manual cars I like are too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    The lack of space around the gas pedal means that I have to bend my right leg and ankle in a way I have never done in over 20 years of driving. I strongly considered selling my 2015 because of this, and if I had then the buyer would have had a perfectly fine car. You might have asked why I invested in new wheels, black lugnuts, winter tires, 3m etc., and the answer would simply be because I intended to keep the car at the time I made those decisions. As it is I think I'll put up with the "problem" as the only other manual cars I like are too expensive.
    RL, you driving with your insulated snow boots on already?

The worst offender I ever had was the old Saab 900 series, all pedals were shunted to the right by the wheel well.

Oh yeah (edit) get a new car. You deserve a new car. You will love your new car.

Registered User a.dewey.robinson's Avatar
    Get the 15 WRX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast