Received your '15 custom order? ETA date vs. actual?
Results 1 to 5 of 5

This is a discussion on Received your '15 custom order? ETA date vs. actual? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For all those who now have their 2015 WRX at home and bought it thru a custom order, what was ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    15

    Received your '15 custom order? ETA date vs. actual?

    For all those who now have their 2015 WRX at home and bought it thru a custom order, what was the difference in days between the estimated arrival date the dealer gave you and when your car was actually ready to be picked up?

    Last weekend, I got my VIN and an estimated car arrival date (8/11). Of course, I'm hoping it will be earlier in reality.

    When you all got your estimated "available date," did it end up at the dealer before that date? After? Where are you located?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User Goose42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    334
    Pre-order on March 20, delivered on May 20th. Portland, Oregon.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

    Warranty friendly mods for now-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

  4. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    Pre-order on March 20, delivered on May 20th. Portland, Oregon.
    Did your dealer give you an eta when you got you VIN or around that time? How close was that eta date compared to when they told you it was actually ready to pick up?

  5. #4
    Registered User Goose42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by sacamano View Post
    Did your dealer give you an eta when you got you VIN or around that time? How close was that eta date compared to when they told you it was actually ready to pick up?
    It took a while to get a vin because I ordered the sport package and the STi exhaust had issues early on. The car arrived about a week earlier than expected.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

    Warranty friendly mods for now-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

  6. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    It took a while to get a vin because I ordered the sport package and the STi exhaust had issues early on. The car arrived about a week earlier than expected.
    Then you are a happy boy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •