Purchasing 2015 WRX Limited
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Purchasing 2015 WRX Limited within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello I am new to Subaru, but I have had my eye on the wrx for a very long time ...

Purchasing 2015 WRX Limited

Hello I am new to Subaru, but I have had my eye on the wrx for a very long time and now finally with the ability to get the car, I am trying to decide what add-ons are worth it.

I am going to get the 2015 WRX Limited with the Navi/keyless start upgrade but then I was not sure about the other upgrades I am interested in and was looking for some feedback and opinions on them.

Non-performance Upgrades:
    • Auto-Dimming Mirror with Compass and Homelink
    • Wheel Locks
    • Side Window Deflectors
    • All-Weather Floor Mats
    • Center Armrest Extension
    • Carbon Fiber Sill Inserts
    • Cargo Tray
    • Crossbar Set - Fixed
    • Ski and Snowboard Carrier

Performance Upgrades:
    • SPT Performance Exhaust System
    • STI Short Throw Shifter
    • STI Shifter Bushing

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Performance Upgrades:

•SPT Performance Exhaust System
    •STI Short Throw Shifter
    •STI Shifter Bushing

Cork, good luck in your pursuit. If you have the coins, I personally would look in to aftermarket Vendors for the mods you listed. For 2015, the SPT is now called the STi performance exhaust for the record. I have both the STi exhaust, as well as the sts and bushings, beacuse I purchased the Sport Package. After hearing some of the newly released CBE for the 15, I realize I should have held out on the Sport Package. Oh, last thought, and again it comes down to coins, NEW wheels!
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium

Warranty friendly mods for now-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

I Support ClubWRX
    On my 15 WRX LTD WRB 6MT I added sill plates, and they really dress up the entryways. All weather mats...snow and salt will cook the stock mats. Added a front license plate delete, and Hella Supertone horns. I will add OZ gold painted wheels for my summer wheels in 18s next year, and Bridgestone Blizzaks for winter use. I redid the settings on the EOM Clarion radio and it is now a decent unit. I added red inlays on the WRX fender markers and one for steering wheel. I want to try a short throw shifter before I consider a change. Just turned 3000 mi, and she is only 6 weeks old. Did first oil change at 2500. I will change oil/filter every 3K.Enjoy.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.